1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all 2.0 tdi owners

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by ChrisShepB7, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ChrisShepB7

ChrisShepB7 Member

[Sep 5, 2012]
    I've just had mine converted to a gear driven ballance modual and i know people say that afterwards there is a bit more noise from the engine. Mine makes a very noticeable whining now and I was wondering if any owners on here that have had the same conversion done could post a vid up of the engine revved to around 1500-2000 rpm or even a drive by as this is when it makes the most noise.

Im worried they have not adjusted the idle gear properly and the back lash is far too great. If this is so this could result in premature wear and possible failure, but it could just be me worrying too much.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. Paul B7

Paul B7 Active Member

[Sep 5, 2012]

After I had my BLB converted the first thing I noticed was how quiet the engine was , with no whining of any decription being evident.
  4. ChrisShepB7

ChrisShepB7 Member

[Sep 5, 2012]
    Ah ****! Well it's going back in tomorrow because of an oil leak so they can sort out that as well