Call of duty 4

Scott are you on the 360 or ps3? as you wont be able to cross platforms......

I was gonna download the maps but not having time to play the game, seems a bit pointless aT the moment.......

Voor...i agree with ya mate.... i have always been the one to run striaght into the action, it just ball's up your stats on this game as its more realistic than the usual shoot em up....... i think camping and moving is the way to go.... the feature where it allows you to see you being killed limits overall stay 'put' camping which is the annoying type IMO

Im on ps3 tim.... only the best... who else is on the ps3??????????

we should do a group audi sport team death match... every 1 on ps3 post ya gaming names up!!!!

im on ps3 user name is: ots im level 52 i think,im not sure if the new maps can be downloaded on ps3 yet,i looked earlier and the ps store is under construction so couldnt see.add me if ya want lads

Danotto ill add ya tonite!! so ur ps3 names 'ots' . My younger cuz is online aswell... hes extreme!! like 30 kills to 5 deaths!!! would make a good team.. any 1 else wanna join ??

yeah mate id is ots . ive got a clan called s3 but im tghe only member so far ha ha

Dan im the same mate, mines AS-N....... sad really init lol

erm PS3 better? erm think you need to check the stats young man:haha:, actually there isnt much difference.... one does well in one area..the other does well in another

i got this last week and cant stop playin it, on the ps3 jase0851 you,ll av 2 ad me i am thick and dont know how to do it

ill add u guys tonite. or if you beat me to it mines 's34ever' sad i no. lol.

Sorry guys not been playing for a while. I've been on Football Manager 08. A nice distraction.

But watch your backs, I'm coming back...

(on PC anyway)...

;)

im trying to get the misus to seel the Wii and buy a PS3 so that i can come on give you all a good whoopin :laugh:

Although im still on the xbox about an hour every night... soooo addictive

hi
im on cod 4 on the ps3 my user name is crapatit im on level 34 second time round on prestige mode and still learning !! add me on if you fancy a game ...:asskicking:

Going to be logging on to CoD4 in 30 minutes.. Not been on in a good few months..

If you care to join me on the X'360 add me - gamertag: Jimm3h

:D

Well there must be enought 360 player's for a full-on Team Deathmatch!!

Kick the girl friends to the curb and get a day set in stone!! :)

Let's see if [AS-N] can cut it.. he he

gflad my eye sights good Andy...your last post looks like it could be easily modified to imply something else lol

hi all PS3 players,
just thought i would let you all know that the new maps are now online on the playstation store to download and they are the ****** !!!!
see you online......:thumbsup:

yeah played them last night creek and broadcast are good not too kenn on china town its too busy,

Is that right, you can only download the 4 new maps with PS3 and XBox 360, i.e. not on the PC ???

:(

yeah played them last night creek and broadcast are good not too kenn on china town its too busy,

They are new maps, its going to take time to get used to them! Creek is a gilly suit campering nightmare!!:faint: Nothing Extra conditioning, steady aim and an M4 can't sort out! ;)

hotscar,i only managed to have a couple of games with ya,but still killed you a few times ha ha,we seriously need to sort out a big deathmatch

Jim and Tim that was funny last night,enjoyed it
the americans are erm......stereotypical yanks

hotscar,i only managed to have a couple of games with ya,but still killed you a few times ha ha,we seriously need to sort out a big deathmatch

Ha ha, and a deathmatch is a must!! When is best for everyone to be online??

wednesday evening after 7 and the sam on fri also got gta4 if people are up for it