Caliper Colour...?

A3-sport

BOSE
Reaction score
What should I go for on this my A3? Look at sig for colour - its Kingfisher Blue.

(ps. getting new alloys too)

Im thinking of going Red atm...

found these pics in the A3 section...

IMG_2222.jpg

audis15r.jpg

chris3038.jpg

:hubbahubba:

:respekt:

Subtle: black or silver
Statement: red

If I had Brembos I would still paint them black... but thats just me :)

I painted mine red at the weekend but I like the red against the dark ming blue.

Hello Westle mate Have you any pics of your fine work? im thinking of doing exactly the same and was wondiring how it would look against the ming blue.:beerchug:

Cheers Hoggy

I have abefore and after pic but its on my camera at home at the moment, I'll try and upload it later. I had to rush the job a little as the preperation work took so long. When I get a bit more time I want to give them another coat of paint and put the Audi logo decals on.

If you're planing on doing it I'd suggest giving yourself the whole day. The job would be a lot easier if you could bleed your brakes and remove the entire caliper but that's not always easy!

Red is the only way to go in my opinion. The new Mk5 GTI's are all red calipers...

Will be getting the brembo's in silver I think. Red standard out too much against the silver.

Looks half decent on the blue though.

red calipers on blue car and dark wheels look good.

however, i personally would go for black or silver

WHOOPS.. just slipped. Anyway, As i was going to say, I'v always found red to be my favourite. But depends on the alloys... Here's a pic of my A3 1.8t With 312mm S3 Brakes and new alloys
<a href=

I went for black with red / white logo:

Matt Black on std brakes as they are nothing to shout bout generally.If i had HUUGGEE Brakes probably still have black for the stealthy look. Though Kingfisher Blue isnt exactly stealthy its one of my fav colous ever

Think ill be going for the black, but im interested in where people have got their S3 Caliper Logos from? Had a quick search on ebay with no joy.