Calera design, Dealer supplied alloys

vagman

Reaction score
I am expecting to take delivery of an A3 Sportback 2.0TDI 170 DSG S-Line in avus silver, sometime next week..................I hope.

Trouble is, the standard 5-spoke RS6 alloys are a wee bit dull and I am considering my options.

I kinda like the Calera design dealer supplied wheels and was wondering as to whether anyone has fitted 'em to their car.

See the attached http://www.audi-accessories.ie/a3/sport_and_design .

Thanks for noticing my error and for posting new link.

I've amended my original link as it shows an A3 in avus with the wheels in question.

Nope, but calera's look real good on the A3 SB.

Size 17' or 18'??

^^Either way good choice, if you go for em.

Countin my yo yos after seein them, they look well nice. Thanks for the link to the .ie accessories site btw mb, never even new it existed!!!

Well as they are OEM they will cost a fortune, but look great. think im going to wait for some one to start doing reps of the new s3 wheels and have a pair

d3fy said:
Well as they are OEM they will cost a fortune, but look great. think im going to wait for some one to start doing reps of the new s3 wheels and have a pair

It is only a grand for all four.

Is that price from the dealer?

What size is it that you are looking at, 17'/18'/19' - (not sure if they even have em in 19)??

£250 per wheel inc VAT.

And that is for 18 inchers.

No need to buy tyres as the existing s-line wheels are, as you know, 18 inchers.

They do look good but still pricey, I'd either wait for some decent S3 reps or maybe some BBS CH, the standard S- line alloys although fairly common still look good and are so easy to keep clean, wait until you get the car as you may change your mind once it's on your drive :)

vagman said:
£250 per wheel inc VAT.

And that is for 18 inchers.

No need to buy tyres as the existing s-line wheels are, as you know, 18 inchers.

Ok does that mean the price on the website isn't the right price then?Or am I looking at the wrong wheels...