1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAI Advice please

thebott Mar 23, 2010

1. thebott

thebott Member

Hi my S3 is currently running mtm stage 2 remap with milltek non resonated system. I want to change to a performance cai , whats the best way to go, a full induction system or just a new performance panel filter any advice please......

2. S.

S. Save the manuals Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Manual

don't bother with panel filter cause you wan't see much gains. you need a proper CAI. i've got Forge CAI (old one). but there are new ones with better gains from ITG and Forge Twintake, which are highly recomended here.

3. Spin140

Spin140 Well-Known Member

There is a group buy on the GTi Forum with 15% off the ITG, alternatively JSW3 has a very nearly new Evoms that he will sell, drop him a mail and save yourself £100

4. thebott

thebott Member

Thanks for that.

5. wesley

wesley Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

I have a nearly new Dbilas CAI up for sale if your interested. PM me for deatails.

6. jsws3

jsws3 Member

ill be takeing my 3 week old evoms off the weekend as the mrs hates it PM if your intrested mate

7. LukeHS3

LukeHS3 Member

want to do a deal with a much more quite forge intake :)

8. jsws3

jsws3 Member

Ill do a deal with my mrs if any one want to take her off my hands to stop the nagging .
    As she dont want any sort of induction kit on .
    if it was up to me i wouldent be takeing it off sorry mate .

9. Spin140

Spin140 Well-Known Member

LOL !!! :)

10. LukeHS3

LukeHS3 Member

how dare you let her win

11. jsws3

jsws3 Member

Tell me about it but if i dont ill never hear the last of it as i only drive it 2 days aweek .