Cades Zeus 18' ? OR lm reps?

tyrrelll

Lukey.T
Reaction score
I've been offered a set of these for my dolphin grey 8p. I've seen them on a mk5 before but What do you guys think of them?? Or should I forget it and go for bbs LM reps?

LINK - Cades Zeus 18" Alloy Wheels (Alloys) - Audi A3 / Rimstyle.com

fvuyiv.jpg

5bd0kk.jpg

Not sure if I like them but when there on the car they may suit it. Ive seen alot of lm reps about but ive never seen a set of those so it may pay to go for something different...?

hmmm, thanks for the replies. Yeh i hear what your saying, LM's are quite common. Found another pic...

mjl7hi.png

i like them its good to go for something different i think if everybody has got the same wheels it will be boring go for it dude

At least they will be made well unlike LM reps which are cheap bendy poo!

At least they will be made well unlike LM reps which are cheap bendy poo!
i agree mate ive been put off buying them for that reason plus i saw a golf the other day with them and they were corroded to hell so i thought i dont think i'll bother buying them

I think the LM reps are far to common now, I have nothing against replicas for road use and may go for a standard set as a secondary wheel if i cannot find genuines for a decent price. I spent alot of money on my last car for Genuine lightweight wheels.

I would go for something different though so my vote is with the cades