Caddy Sat nav

heliflyer

Reaction score
hi i was going to get rnse for the a3 but have just bought a 07 caddy for work and need a sat nav and bluetooth does anyone know the model number and bluetooth mod thats required any help appreciated Ian

check HazzyDayz (www.vwcruise.com), I think they charge about £800 for the Satnav upgrade (including labour, 1-DIN to 2-DIN conversion, etc) and about £300 or so extra for an OEM bluetooth module.... prices on the website, seems semi-negotiable if you're getting more bits done at the same time that invovle taking the same panels out... when I was there getting my DIS sorted out he had a cabby there that was getting RNS-E, Freeview tuner, reversing camera, the works!!!

or search for previous threads on this: there are a LOT of them already out there.... just search "RNS-E" as that is the name for the DVD based satnav....

theres also S8craig from this forum (TCLsatnav)... might be more convenient!

edit: doh! sorry Craig!! (I'd rushed and typed "S8dave" originally!) :keule::keule:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply ill go look at the web sites for hazzydays and s8dave ,sorry had to do it craig cheers Ian

craig do u do rns for the caddy i believe its a 510 not sure spose you would know ideas on cost it is dbl din 07 caddy cheers Ian

soz craig - corrected above! not sure why I got yr name wrong... at least you got the plug ;)

heli - apols - was in a flying rush (like usual): I even read that as "Cabby" i.e. A4 cabriolet, not caddy.... just be careful with the difs between models: Audi units are too wide for some of the earlier VW stuff and the wrong shape for some of the newer stuff: I've not seen the inside of a Cabby past about '04 and even then, it was rental to take stuff 1 mile to the tip, so I wasn't looking at it for stereo upgrades, so no idea really... but you're in good hands with "me mate Dave" ;)