C7 Boot storage compartment

Dave Morgan

Reaction score
I've recently bought a second hand C7 and was confused looking into the boot closable storage compartment. Behind the door, mine appears to be missing something, either that or Audi forgot to finish off the inside in there! Can anyone help with what should be there and any thoughts why is has been removed? As faultless as the car is, i'm suspicious at the last owner not owning the car for a long time.
Anyway, any info / pics would be much appreciated

20151012 182528 resized
20151012 182515 resized

Mine is just the same, Dave, I don't think there's anything missing. Useful space for keeping polishing stuff and spare bits and pieces, at least that's what I use it for.

Thanks for the replies guys. I can see the Bose amp being in there, but really Audi, not making it look nice? Shame on you!

Jenkobenko your right, very handy, but would have been nice if Audi had hidden the cables and made it nice.... :))

Jenkobenko your right, very handy, but would have been nice if Audi had hidden the cables and made it nice.... :))
Would you really have paid the extra £100 or so Audi would no doubt have wanted to charge if they had trimmed it? Cars are built to a cost and even Rolls-Royce won't spend money on things that have little or no impact on the customer experience

Fair point elan2s, i think my main thoughts are the loose cables flapping around!