1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C-Class an old codgers car?

arthurfuxake Oct 11, 2007

1. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

V12 Biturbo Engine,
    730 PS (720 hp) / 537 kW,
    1,320 Nm (974 lb-ft) of Torque
    Top Speed of More than 360 km/h (224 mph)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

What a beast. I even like the standard new c class though, especially in white.

3. Wes G

Wes G Member

I dont mind admitting I`m getting old before my time then as I could put up with that...:hubbahubba:

4. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Sorry but its just not for me. Yes im sure its a total animal and goes like a rocket and an engineering triumph etc etc, but then if Brabus built it it should be! Think they've gone a little over the top on the bodykit, looks like something you'd buy from Halfords, or import from Japan! Is there a whaletale spoiler option available?! Much prefer the more subtle styling of other Brabus modded cars eg the SL they did. Not much of a fan of the standard C-class either mind you which probably dosent help here!

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

My Dad is about to order a new C-Class, but not his model unfortunately.

6. richs2891

richs2891 I cant spell !

I like it - hate to think how much it cost though !

Richard

7. Gilly

Gilly Member

I came within inches of ordering a Black C-class sport, looks amazing when compared to the dull old C-class- as for this Brabus one, it looks like the body kit has been stuck on with glue

8. marms

marms Member

Love the engine.
    Love the interior

HATE the body kit - thats just all wrong. Looks like your average jap **** 'strap on' body kit. (Unfortunately the body kit no doubt cost more than my car)

i think that just smacks of simply trying to hard at styling.