Bye, bye...

Jamiekip

Reaction score
The S3 is going... soon to be replaced with...

Pic's from the dealer so not great:

ttrs001.jpg

ttrs002.jpg

ttrs003.jpg

ttrs004.jpg

ttrs005.jpg

ttrs006.jpg

Audi TT-RS coupe
Suzuka Grey
Black Leather
DVD Nav
Audi Music Interface
Bose
Phone Prep
Interior light pack
High Beam Assist
Auto dimming and folding mirrors
Cruise Control
Hill Hold
Rear Parking sensors
Tyre pressure monitor
19" Titanium alloys
Black Optics

It was fun, no, sometimes it was hilarious, and I'm betting the RS3 gets announced and open for orders next week... typical, but happy to have my fifth cylinder :D

The S3 is for sale if someone happens to be looking for a very nice example... but the ARBs, Springs and Spacers are coming with me ;)

Very nice indeed Mr Kip!

You lucky ******................

Thanks.
The buckets come with chavvy TT stitching everywhere (it's how they justify a £2k price for them) and that just ain't my bag.

Oh yeh, they do, I forgot that, Audi FLOPPED it with those. Bet you can't wait! A few engine mods to this thing and its an R8 beater all day long!

Ohhh very nice, great back end on it! Alloys are fab! Nice replacement for the S3! bet ure really excited!

Yeah, can't wait.
Will be doing the ARB's and Exhaust ASAP and remap later.
It's rapid out the box, so will be silly quick after that :D

B@rsteward!!!

You lucky fecker. Good on you mate, great choice. I'd love one, but at present I just haven't got the slack in the budget. Hopefully in about 2 years I'll be picking up a '12' plate one!

Let us know what it's like when you get it, be fascinated to know if it goes as good as it looks.

B@rsteward!!!

You lucky fecker. Good on you mate, great choice. I'd love one, but at present I just haven't got the slack in the budget. Hopefully in about 2 years I'll be picking up a '12' plate one!

Let us know what it's like when you get it, be fascinated to know if it goes as good as it looks.

LOL thanks mate. Will keep you posted Warren. I've had a couple of drives now and the engine is soooooo good! Exhaust a must to let it sing a little louder ;)

You lucky sod!

Very nice motor mate - I'm sure you'll enjoy :icon_thumright:

My A3 is going in 2 weeks time - back to company car for me.

Sweet! As quick as an R8 to 60 if I recall correctly, but thirsty with it.

You're a lucky chap!

Well done and excellent choice. Great progression from the S3. Look forward to hearing the development that you have planned

I'm Very Jealous.:hubbahubba:

Great Options.

I want one!

When do you get it?

Thanks
Need to transfer my plate and get my car back to stock, so likely in a few weeks time. can't wait :D

Sweet! As quick as an R8 to 60 if I recall correctly, but thirsty with it.

You're a lucky chap!

Well, I reckon, with normal driving it's going to be less thirsty than the S3... a mate who has one surprised me by averaging over 30mpg...
But yeah, quick as an R8 in stock trim.....

Well done and excellent choice. Great progression from the S3. Look forward to hearing the development that you have planned
Yeah should be good... exhaust will be on ASAP, I want to hear this car sing lol

I guess it's ok if you like that type of thing!!! (I do...)

So you going in competition with johnny then Jamie? :hubbahubba:

Haha, well, no, when Jonny gets going he goes to town and does a very thorough job transforming the car, no way I'll keep up. I'll be happy with a few tweaks to the handling, sound and power ;)

Smashing car !!
You do realise audi are launching a face lift TT next week ?

Quote: auto Epress
it's nip and tuck time for the Audi TT. The firm's stylish coupe and drop top will receive a number of unspecified upgrades which will premier at the Leipzig motor show in Germany on 9th Apri

wicked choice mate, one of my pals has just ordered a white one of these! i agree with you on the buckets! that TT pattern is vile! bet you cant ****** wait! ive driven one of these and they are **** quick! if im right the exhaust opens up more if you put the car in sport??? obv not as good as a milli but yeh... anyway get pics up when you get her! well done matey kudos to u :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Jamiekip your car is my hero!!!! You couldn't have chosen a better colour or better car fpr that matter!:hubbahubba:

Many happy miles mate!:rockwoot:

Thanks everyone :D

Smashing car !!
You do realise audi are launching a face lift TT next week ?

Quote: auto Epress
it's nip and tuck time for the Audi TT. The firm's stylish coupe and drop top will receive a number of unspecified upgrades which will premier at the Leipzig motor show in Germany on 9th Apri

Yep I'm aware. From what I have heard there are no metal changes, so likely just bumpers and lights. Rumour is LED style rear lights, which should in theory be plug and play just like the rear lights on the pre and post S3/A3.
I've also heard lower spec TT's are getting more 'sporty' bumper.
I'm not worried about it.

congrats mate. johhnys thread thrown you over the edge then did it! or was it the tes drive in his?

Very nice Jamie, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I was in my local dealer the other day and they've got one exactly the same in their showroom. I must admit, I generally just glance over the cars in the showroom and go at look at any I fancy in my own time but this TT I had to go and look at straight away. Felt kind of drawn to it as it looked so good.

Well done mate, I'll be interested to see how far you go modding wise.

Congratulations buddy :rockwoot:

Cheers fella :D

Very nice Jamie, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I was in my local dealer the other day and they've got one exactly the same in their showroom. I must admit, I generally just glance over the cars in the showroom and go at look at any I fancy in my own time but this TT I had to go and look at straight away. Felt kind of drawn to it as it looked so good.

Well done mate, I'll be interested to see how far you go modding wise.

Thanks fella - look forward to another sparring session at ADI ;)
Modding wise not going to silly. Jonny is going to town on his and it will be a very special toy, but I think I'm going to only do the ARB's and springs (the S3 set up I have fits and is the same apparently), then exhaust and remap - should be enough. Jonny has already started to work out what needs to be done, and the standard intake appears to be a good design, so may leave that... Fuel pump appears to be same as the R8 v10 so I hear, so that should be good for up to 550bhp LOL
Don't think I'll be going that extreme... only question mark is on the clutch