1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye Bye - My baby is going

Y 14RGE Nov 22, 2011

1. Y 14RGE

Y 14RGE Member

My avant is going to be for sale very soon so im taking this opportunity to let you guys know first and to say a massive thankyou to everyone on here. Without a doubt the most helpful and friendly forum i've ever joined.

I know i'm in the depths of cornwall but if you know of anyone looking - spread the word

Here's a brief rundown:

A4 Avant 1.9tdi sport
    2003 (53plate) 86k fsh
    will be sold with fresh service, 12m mot and tax july 12.

usual sport spec: cloth trim - sline rear - S4 blades - abt front - honeycomb grille - 19" Bentleys - professionally tinted - revo remapped - uprated sound; top end pioneer cd head with ipod lead, alpine type r components front and rear with crossovers, kenwood amp, 200w pioneer amped sub box (flat sealed box).
    offers iro £7000 (much lower offers and the wheels wont be included)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  2. gavsman

gavsman Member

So what are you going to be replacing it with?

3. unitzero

unitzero Bagged B7 170 TDI Avant Audi A4 Black Edition

how much for the Bentleys ? I have some sport 16's to trade if you still need wheels ?

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I've always loved the stance of your car, shame to see it go.

Y 14RGE likes this.
  5. Y 14RGE

Y 14RGE Member

The red pickup in the background for a complete change.

6. Y 14RGE

Y 14RGE Member

I have someone local interested but if that falls through ill offer to you before i advertise.

7. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

That's a bit of a diversion to an L200!

8. Y 14RGE

Y 14RGE Member

Yeah I know, never had anything like it before. At the moment I need something I can throw my stuff in and not worry too much. It's a big sacrifice from the a4's comfort and performance but I will be back with audi, maybe when the kids have grown up a bit.