1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye Bye Clio Hello R32!

scuttla 69 Jun 18, 2007

1. scuttla 69

scuttla 69 Blacked out TT

2. M30RCK

M30RCK Member

Have to agree the R32 is an awesome car

3. scuttla 69

Honestly for the money I thought the r32 was the better bargain dont get me wrong a like s3s but am happy with what i paid for the r32 a basically saved myself like 6 and a half grand!

4. Pimpster

Pimpster Rolling Thunder...

How does it compare with the Clio mate? As I'm thinking of one for my next car. As I do have a choice between the R32 and the Clio.

5. scuttla 69

I sold my clio as I have my tt both 2 seaters bit of a shitter 4 when my mates come to spain I have to rent a car! But the clio was heaps of fun **** handerling but fun! As far as the r32 goes top class and fun! Both are amazing carnt knock them both!

6. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

Nice colour too. Could have got one in black, with some white detailing though...

7. scuttla 69

2 black cars nahhh love the blue it looks well in the sun least I have 250bhp to unleash lol give your 3.2 a run now mike lol!

8. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

So what specs you got? DSG?

9. scuttla 69

Dsg, Cruise, Sat nav, I pod, Leather, Pearl paint, Frnt and bk speaker upgrade, Winter pack ooooo yeah baby lol! Was thinking about getting the wheels done to a anthracite colour am in 2 minds!

10. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

Do it. Also, you'll have launch control. It's belter.

11. scuttla 69

Mike your obsessed with that launch control lol!

12. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

try to not smile like a small child when using it...

13. Bobster

Bobster New Member

For the record scuttla, ur R32 has the same AWD system as ur 225 TT
    I would rather a AWD S3 though.. dont get me wrong, i like the R32 but
    a) driving an audi is a whole diff feeling, specially if it's turbocharged and equiped witha quattro system
    b) the S3 has a much bigger potential to tune if u're runing on low budget :p

14. scuttla 69

A no but am a boy racer at heart mate and the r32 is just class in a glass it looks mean and sounds mean plus a saved some money so a dont care and got **** loads of options 2 on the r32 so beggers carnt be choosers! I would still like to give a s3 a run for its money mind have to wait and sneak up on a bugger then unleash the launch control lol!