bye bye 8L :-(

russwuss

Reaction score
After nearly two years of S3 8L ownership I've decided to sell up and move on.. few unplanned issues developed with the 8L which required serious investment to put right.

Owning the 8L wouldn't have been the same without Audi-Sport.net - so thanks guys/girls for the great ideas and constant advice/assistance when I needed it - I owe you all a drink (metaphorically speaking of course.. I'm no millionaire :p )

I'm not moving far.. put a deposit down today on 2007 Audi S3 8P in Red - pics below:

media by russwuss, on Flickr

I've got a few bits and pieces left over from the sale of the S3 as I put it back to standard, so I'll put those up in the Classified section hopefully this weekend.

Thanks again all!

Reactions: Nilz, Sam_ and jojo
Thanks! I loved how the 8L handled and drove so the only option was the next model up - once you've gone quattro you never go back :p

That was the exact reason why my 8L had to go, got rust developing on most of the wings, power steering had starting making noises, rear diff had starting humming.. So was time to cut my losses :-(

Thanks Jojo.. I'm like a kid at Christmas, can't wait to pick it up tomorrow :)

Thats a wicked private plate!!!

Reactions: russwuss, Nilz and voorhees
Very nice new car there!!! I wish i got an 8p s3 tbh!!

Very nice, congrats on the new purchase, good to see you are keeping it in the family :)

Thanks guys! It's now sitting on the drive with the proper plates on :p

Saturday will be a full day of detailing.. just finished 3 hours on the interior :)