BW 5,6,7 & 8

Yeah sign your life away,here's one for YOU, my £**k Audi is costing me less than swapping to the new facelifted ST3,with a price difference of £12k between the cars...Ford..eh Cowboys/CON MEN

That's mental mate how can the blue oval hope to sell any cars with that much difference !!!! Sounds like they're suffering after selling Hertz along with their finance devision a few years back. Last few quotes I've had from Ford have been well off the mark you'd be in danger of being in negative equity if you wanted out early on in the first few years.

Bw6 so I spoke to my salesman today cov audi he's trying to push for March 1st but might be 1st week of March. But the cars not at the dealers its at mason road Stratford lock up?:meeting:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Jordan, do you work in the workshop? I used to work there, still know lots of people there. There should be my step mums Daytona grey S3 arriving imminently this week, Lunar silver leather :)
Found it, Looks like a nice car!

Reactions: naughts4187
My BW7 has just been confirmed to be on the ship on its way over to the UK.
Anyone have any knowledge of the average time it takes from then to collection?

Thanks

I've been told up to 3 weeks. However from when I was told it was on the train to the UK to the time it got to my dealership it took just over a week IIRC. See my signiture for the timeline.

Had a quick 10 minute sneak preview with my car they drove it from the compound to the dealership for me to look at. All looks good as far as I could tell 9.5 miles on the clock. To say I'm very excited now is an understatement !!! Took some better pics will upload a couple later.

Reactions: JordanQuattro, Jassyo06, Brasso and 1 other person

Thanks
It will be at the dealership around 2 weeks after it lands in the UK

Had a quick 10 minute sneak preview with my car they drove it from the compound to the dealership for me to look at. All looks good as far as I could tell 9.5 miles on the clock. To say I'm very excited now is an understatement !!! Took some better pics will upload a couple later.
seem low mileage, are you sure that wasn't the trip? S and RS products are tested and usually come with up to 50 miles on them

Very quick between 3-5 days but they might keep it in a lock up somwhere

Thanks
Mines bw6 been told 1st march or 2 3 days after

seem low mileage, are you sure that wasn't the trip? S and RS products are tested and usually come with up to 50 miles on them

That's a good question and no to be honest I have no idea. Can you tell if this is the trip or odo ? ....

mmY3ty0x

Also is the rear passenger seatbelt indicator now standard as I seemed to have this on the first screen after switching ignition on ?

980e37de852a0af6121b214c3623c5a8.jpg

I have a new freind in my car park ...... soon there will be 2 :)

Reactions: Brasso and Rob2k68
That's a good question and no to be honest I have no idea. Can you tell if this is the trip or odo ? ....

mmY3ty0x

Also is the rear passenger seatbelt indicator now standard as I seemed to have this on the first screen after switching ignition on ?
Yeah that's the mileage! Odd! Mine came with 27 on it

Reactions: Rob2k68
Sold my car privately got a very good price compared to audis part-ex. Going in 2mo to sign finance papers. Hopefully I will get some shots off my car. I'm going to try blag a car until I get mine.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and David83S3
Sold my car privately got a very good price compared to audis part-ex. Going in 2mo to sign finance papers. Hopefully I will get some shots off my car. I'm going to try blag a car until I get mine.
Good luck with that lol

Start of week 9 any of you BW 7 & 8 guys know where your cars are ?

Start of week 9 any of you BW 7 & 8 guys know where your cars are ?
Nope! Mine was BW7 and still no word, not bothered though, I'll get a call when it arrives and hand back their A5, which is currently free :icon thumright:

Mine got some TLC from the Valeter today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 243
Reactions: nadsi77, Rob2k68 and Brasso
Mines bw6 asked last week and they said its not at the dealers its in a lock up. Goin in 2mo hopefully will be there.

Audi do use autoglym my sis got massive suitcase of there products with her car

Finished today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: nadsi77, naughts4187, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Just been cov audi my cars not there its coming friday or maybe salesman to busy to show me? But im picking up 1st march 8am oh yes! But no luck getting a run around until then even doh they had a rs4 at the front. After 3 months off turning myself off im excited now:kissmyrings:

Reactions: David83S3 and Rob2k68
Just been cov audi my cars not there its coming friday or maybe salesman to busy to show me? But im picking up 1st march 8am oh yes! But no luck getting a run around until then even doh they had a rs4 at the front. After 3 months off turning myself off im excited now:kissmyrings:

Ahhhhh I have to wait till 10:30am to get mine ....you beat me!!! HaHa .....So how excited are you now? Have you not even seen yours yet?

Ahhhhh I have to wait till 10:30am to get mine ....you beat me!!! HaHa .....So how excited are you now? Have you not even seen yours yet?

They said my cars not there and its coming on friday picking up sunday at 8am wtf? They said cars either in stratford lockup or long lawford. Yeh the suspense especially because I havent seen it.

Reactions: David83S3
I just sent this to my dealer:

Hi Gary

I hope you’re well. Are you all moved across to the new build yet?

As we are drawing ever closer to the big day I was wondering what I need to do to receive a few extra “Freebies” come collection day? I already spoke to Lee regarding the Silver Ashtray + AMI Cable (Micro USB). I'm sure you have already got me a large bouquet of flowers (I joke).

Anything else you want to throw my way is obviously more than welcome!

...and got this response:

Hi David,

We will be in the new showroom on Sunday! We actually move over on Thursday night! I didn’t Think you were a Bunch of flowers type of Guy so we will have to see what I can do!

See you Sunday!

Obviously getting my S3 is the big event ....but lots of freebies will also be nice :) We shall see ......

Reactions: RedTurtle and Rob2k68
Thats a brilliant idea! I'm drafting a version now, as i've always told people you don't ask you don't get!

Coventry said:
Your car is currently at UK port along with 19 other cars of ours for March – hopefully this will arrive very soon and we’ll give you a call to confirm.

Above quote from Coventry, wonder who else's car is at the port with mine!

Car looks incredible Jordan!

Finished today!
Looks great! I'm not letting an Audi 'valeter' touch mine however, Swissvax are doing a new car prep, unwrapping it so it's not marred with the Audi showroom prep.
Is your paintwork ok after the valet? :tapedshut:

Looks great! I'm not letting an Audi 'valeter' touch mine however, Swissvax are doing a new car prep, unwrapping it so it's not marred with the Audi showroom prep.
Is your paintwork ok after the valet? :tapedshut:
Yeah its immaculate now. No I know what they're like, I'm big into detailing myself, but I trust this guy. Some valeters don't pay so much attention to detail!

Reactions: naughts4187
So I've just found out that my car isn't in the country yet. BW7 and it's just left the factory! Did they just forget to complete it perhaps?

Reactions: David83S3
So I've just found out that my car isn't in the country yet. BW7 and it's just left the factory! Did they just forget to complete it perhaps?

That's not great - when were you expecting to collect ?

That's rubbish. Hope you don't have to wait too long.

Mine is also BW7 and I've been informed mine is on its way over to the UK also. I assumed this was the average time? When were you expecting yours then?