BW 5,6,7 & 8

Are you waiting for 15 plate or you collecting early?

Collecting in March but it will have my plate on in from the start. Come resale then it'll be on a 15 plate. Also my payments for current car are on the 26th of the month so it makes it nice and tidy to wait for February's payment to come out.

Collecting in March but it will have my plate on in from the start. Come resale then it'll be on a 15 plate. Also my payments for current car are on the 26th of the month so it makes it nice and tidy to wait for February's payment to come out.

yeah same makes sense. I just sold my car today so getting a shot of my dad's bmw till 1st of march.

Reactions: Rob2k68
My car has arrived at the dealership !!!!!!!!

Reactions: JordanQuattro, Brasso and David83S3
Are you going to go have a peek at it?????????? :detective2:

Yes definitely before collection maybe a separate visit in the next few days or when I go in to sign the paperwork. I've asked my salesman chappy to send some pics but as the cars are stored off site not sure when he's able to do this. Looks like first week in March is definitely on the cards tho !!!

Yes definitely before collection maybe a separate visit in the next few days or when I go in to sign the paperwork. I've asked my salesman chappy to send some pics but as the cars are stored off site not sure when he's able to do this. Looks like first week in March is definitely on the cards tho !!!

The cars are stored just across the road :thumbs up: .....it would take him 30sec to walk over there!!

Who was your friendly Audi salesman? :audibash:

The cars are stored just across the road :thumbs up: .....it would take him 30sec to walk over there!!

Who was your friendly Audi salesman? :audibash:

Ah gotcha thanks !!! - I'll give him a bell to try and hurry him up lol! Looks like the wife is now working Saturday morning so that may now be the perfect window of opportunity hee hee.

I've dealt with Lee.

Last edited:
Ah gotcha thanks !!! - I'll give him a bell to try and hurry him up lol! Looks like the wife if now working Saturday morning so that may now be the perfect window of opportunity hee hee.

I've dealt with Lee.

Yep..... :whip: .......him into shape!!!! Make him earn his bonus :eyebrows:

I know you said AM ...just make sure you are clear of the sixfields area by 3pm as the footies on and it gets ridiculously busy :footy:

^^ Top bloke - thanks for that :)

Reactions: David83S3
Just chased him up says he's going to dash out and take some right now !

Drum roll ..............

....haha....you must be ever so slightly excited now!!!! Maybe I should drive past there on the way home and see if I can spot it :jester:

Think he's got interrupted ..... the suspense is killing me :keule:!!!

Haha yes lol that would be good :icon thumright:

I almost had an epic fail but literally just got these from him he must have stayed late to send them. Not the best quality from his phone but you get the idea. Will probably have a wonder up there on Saturday to have a good look round and take some better ones. Potentially a March 3rd collection. Anyway enough mumbling on, here it is .......

XhYxxb8n

k9Nl5Tb4

EochkCiw

Reactions: nadsi77, David83S3, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Fricken Awesome....Belter of a car,my 2nd choice of colour aswell

That rear paint looks almost Matt effect ?!

Hopefully it's the poor photograph I know camera phones are not the best with dealing with dark and bright in the same image. The front bumper looks matt to some extent in the top picture but fine in the second. It may still have some sort of transit protection on it I know some manufacturers apply a waxy film before shipping. Will check it out in the flesh on Saturday ......

Was quite surprised to see plates on it as I've asked for my plate to be on right from the start. Looks almost PDI'd ready to roll !!

I almost had an epic fail but literally just got these from him he must have stayed late to send them. Not the best quality from his phone but you get the idea. Will probably have a wonder up there on Saturday to have a good look round and take some better ones. Potentially a March 3rd collection. Anyway enough mumbling on, here it is .......

XhYxxb8n

k9Nl5Tb4

EochkCiw
Very very nice .....I did think about stealthy grey ....but couldn't resist sporty red !! My car is in the same row as yours ....about 6 cars down

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Hopefully it's the poor photograph I know camera phones are not the best with dealing with dark and bright in the same image. The front bumper looks matt to some extent in the top picture but fine in the second. It may still have some sort of transit protection on it I know some manufacturers apply a waxy film before shipping. Will check it out in the flesh on Saturday ......

Was quite surprised to see plates on it as I've asked for my plate to be on right from the start. Looks almost PDI'd ready to roll !!

Yeah Rob that was my thoughts aswell,why has it been registered?

Very very nice .....I did think about stealthy grey ....but couldn't resist sporty red !! My car is in the same row as yours ....about 6 cars down

Haha made me laugh that you remembered the layout of the car park - if I get to see mine at the weekend I'll look out for yours too should be an easy spot with the parade red interior. :applause: Good to see them leaving decent gaps between cars.

Yeah Rob that was my thoughts aswell,why has it been registered?

No idea mate I've pinged them an email to ask especially as I'd stated that my plate was to go on it right from the off. Not too bothered though as at least I know what 15 plate it will have when it comes to sale time - think that's how it works anyway. Looks like the exterior is as per my spec so need to check out the interior.

Reactions: David83S3
Haha made me laugh that you remembered the layout of the car park - if I get to see mine at the weekend I'll look out for yours too should be an easy spot with the parade red interior. :applause: Good to see them leaving decent gaps between cars.

No idea mate I've pinged them an email to ask especially as I'd stated that my plate was to go on it right from the off. Not too bothered though as at least I know what 15 plate it will have when it comes to sale time - think that's how it works anyway. Looks like the exterior is as per my spec so need to check out the interior.
I thought about going down and setting up camp next to her ..... lol

Say hello from me if you see her ..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I've just realised it's 2 weeks until collection. October until now has been KILLER, these last couple of weeks are going to drag, so I've decided to try and crack one of these before the car comes.
2%20Cubes%20(new)%20HR.JPG

It took this guy 26 years... http://geekologie.com/2009/01/26-years-later-man-solves-rubi.php
I may even dabble at some art if I have time...
newrubikscube.jpg

Reactions: David83S3, Rob2k68 and Brasso

It's a poor photo. It's nice and shiny.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I've just realised it's 2 weeks until collection. October until now has been KILLER, these last couple of weeks are going to drag, so I've decided to try and crack one of these before the car comes.
2%20Cubes%20(new)%20HR.JPG

It took this guy 26 years... http://geekologie.com/2009/01/26-years-later-man-solves-rubi.php
I may even dabble at some art if I have time...
newrubikscube.jpg

I have to say the wait is getting worse now the closer it gets ....I put half a tank of fuel in my car as I know I probably wont need much more to see me through to collection day. I was thinking last night "I wonder what I will be like on the day before collection" ......

Probably something like: :)..o_O...:tapedshut:...:dejection:....o_O...:kissmyrings:.....:think:.....:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:.......:banghead:......:whistle2:.....:tumble::nyah:....:wtf:............and then on collection day something like:

......:redrs4:......:hubbahubba:........:salute:....:rockwoot:....:rock:......:thumbs up:.....:s3addict:.......:sign wow:.....:sign omg:.....

Reactions: naughts4187 and Rob2k68
What sort of spec have you got inside?

Cheers Tom. Think Daytona works well with either the black pack or chrome.

Inside we've (hopefully!) got leather/leather standard seats with silver stitching and electric lumbar, black headliner, pano roof, alloy inlays, B&O, and Interior light pack. Oh, and an S-tronic stick !! Gadget wise should have mag ride, tech pack high, hold assist, high beam assist and a reversing cam.

Reactions: Tom_L
My sepang S3 arrived with me today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 222
Reactions: Rob2k68, Brasso and David83S3
Very nice Jordan :icon thumright::icon thumright::icon thumright::icon thumright:

When are you taking delivery ??

Very nice Jordan :icon thumright::icon thumright::icon thumright::icon thumright:

When are you taking delivery ??
April 23rd :( that's when I get my driving licence back hah. Got to sit and look at it for 2 days haha

Ordered it thinking it would take ages. It has been in Grimsby for 10 days so I got a transport order raised, rather have it up here than in a compound in Grimsby!

Now the wait begins

Reactions: naughts4187 and Rob2k68
April 23rd :( that's when I get my driving licence back hah. Got to sit and look at it for 2 days haha

Ordered it thinking it would take ages. It has been in Grimsby for 10 days so I got a transport order raised, rather have it up here than in a compound in Grimsby!

Now the wait begins
Jordan, do you work in the workshop? I used to work there, still know lots of people there. There should be my step mums Daytona grey S3 arriving imminently this week, Lunar silver leather :)

Hey Rob,made my post last night via my phone,but now seeing the photos on my large screen PC,Daytona Grey looks even better stunning colour.Just one little jibe though....LOL,why no chrome roof rails?,if it had them, l would have swapped ye cars....lol

Since,l dont want to start a thread already done several times over no doubt on this forum,can someone tell me? do you pay more for the Technology Pack..with Audi Connect? my pre built car has it?

.....why no chrome roof rails?,if it had them, l would have swapped ye cars....lol

Cheers Jassy :thumbs up: still pretty poor photos though hoping to see it for myself in the flesh tomorrow and take some better ones.

Lol have to admit I'd never use the rails we had them on the wife's A4 Avant she used to have and never used them once. Biggest thing I'll carry will be my road bike in the back with the seats folded down. Though I'd keep the lines clean and show more of the pano roof.

Spoke to the dealer about the plates he said that its been PDI'd as soon as it arrived it's the only way they can keep up with the numbers they have coming in and going out in the first week. They'll swap the plates over when I take the retention certificate up and sign my life away !

Reactions: Jassyo06
Cheers Jassy :thumbs up: still pretty poor photos though hoping to see it for myself in the flesh tomorrow and take some better ones.

Lol have to admit I'd never use the rails we had them on the wife's A4 Avant she used to have and never used them once. Biggest thing I'll carry will be my road bike in the back with the seats folded down. Though I'd keep the lines clean and show more of the pano roof.

Spoke to the dealer about the plates he said that its been PDI'd as soon as it arrived it's the only way they can keep up with the numbers they have coming in and going out in the first week. They'll swap the plates over when I take the retention certificate up and sign my life away !

Thank's Rob...my roof rails will come in handy then, for my belongings,when the Mrs chucks me oot as she says l spend too much time on this forum...lol

Yeah sign your life away,here's one for YOU, my £**k Audi is costing me less than swapping to the new facelifted ST3,with a price difference of £12k between the cars...Ford..eh Cowboys/CON MEN

Jordan, do you work in the workshop? I used to work there, still know lots of people there. There should be my step mums Daytona grey S3 arriving imminently this week, Lunar silver leather :)
No I'm a trade sales executive! Ohh I'll keep my eye out for it! I'll have look on SLi and see where it is.

Reactions: naughts4187