BW 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

That's great news! I was on the same BW50 as you, so I guess you got bumped forward - so lucky! Hopefully mine isn't too far behind :)

I was told last Thursday that i had been pulled forward to BW49 and told today that it was built and heading for Emden :)

Hopefully you get some happy news too.

Hi all, new to the forum! I'm awaiting delivery of my S3 she had a week 47 build and is now in the UK! Hoping to be able to pick her up next week - is that ambitious?

Reactions: s31jay
Hi all, new to the forum! I'm awaiting delivery of my S3 she had a week 47 build and is now in the UK! Hoping to be able to pick her up next week - is that ambitious?
Mine also BW47 and is at Grimsby. I'm toying with ASAP Vs. Early Jan to get a 2015 registration.

Mine also BW47 and is at Grimsby. I'm toying with ASAP Vs. Early Jan to get a 2015 registration.
I'm similar to be honest, but sold my car a few weeks ago so I'm struggling at the moment. My thinking is that if it's available in the next week or so I'll take it, otherwise I can manage through xmas and pick it up January. Does anyone know what price difference it would make come x-change time?

If it were me, I just couldn't wait, knowing it was sat there at the dealership.

If it were me, I just couldn't wait, knowing it was sat there at the dealership.
I know what your saying HF, but if you have a look at post #1 in the above link you'll know why its not that straight foreword :thumbs up:

In that instance Bristle, family first unless they could deliver it to your door.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Twas the night before Christmas and all was still....

Except me wide awake probably till the early hours.

I've checked the DVLA site and it now says my cherished plate is associated with a grey Audi...

Yippee

Reactions: Cymru09, Martinbanshee, Dazzeroo and 1 other person
Urgh, just spoken to the lease company. Earliest they can arrange a handover for collection is next Thursday but I'm away that day until the following Monday. They said they could deliver it on Tuesday but I don't want it delivered. Think I'll just have to collect it the following Tuesday.

Looking at the upside, when I'm away I'll not be driving much and the car will be spending the nights in a hotel carpark so I could consider it a plus that I won't have the new one then as, knowing my luck, it'd get dinged by some muppet in a 4x4 straight away.

Oh well, only 11 days then.

Lucky guys...I've been pestering the dealer all day today and still not managed to get through to them to get a collection date for mine. If it doesn't come this side of Xmas it will be like Santa never came.

OMG. Dealer just phoned. They have my S3(BW47). She's sending me a pic tomorrow. Slightly excited!!

Reactions: Andyh1873, koder, Martinbanshee and 1 other person
Great news jaypers.
My s3 sb was bw47, no news yet from Coventry Audi.
Just hoping it arrives before Xmas now.

Not long now until BW50 begins. How long does it take for the car to be built and for the dealer to receive notification that it's been built? I'm thinking a few days and I'll email them on Wednesday to see if there's been any update. Or should I wait until Friday?

Not long now until BW50 begins. How long does it take for the car to be built and for the dealer to receive notification that it's been built? I'm thinking a few days and I'll email them on Wednesday to see if there's been any update. Or should I wait until Friday?
Mine was BW47 which was 17/11 and it was at the port by the end of the week. Arrived in Grimsby last Friday and Audi Macclesfield today.

That's quicker than I imagined to get to port. Did your dealer contact you to say its been built or did you have to contact them?

I've been contacting Audi Customer Services for my updates. Found them more 'accurate' than the supplying Dealer TBH :thumbs up:

Great news jaypers.
My s3 sb was bw47, no news yet from Coventry Audi.
Just hoping it arrives before Xmas now.

FWIW, mine's being supplied by Coventry Audi too (BW46) so see my comments above about handover slots - sounds like they're seriously busy.

I don't know how accurate they've been, won't know until I get the car, but so far the dealer has been great and responded too all emails within the hour. I just don't like pestering them but I'm desperate for any news! Think I might hold out until Friday, they should have an update by then and hopefully it's at the port :D

Dealer phoned me with the location updates so was pretty good. She is going to text me pictures tomorrow when it's 'de-bagged'

FWIW, mine's being supplied by Coventry Audi too (BW46) so see my comments above about handover slots - sounds like they're seriously busy.
That sucks! I have a Coventry order too
I got an out of office from Ben today, he's back on the 11th! So that's not going to help my situation. I've told them I'm not bothered about a full prep as I have a local detailer lined up for a ceramic glass coat.

That sucks! I have a Coventry order too

I got an out of office from Ben today, he's back on the 11th! So that's not going to help my situation. I've told them I'm not bothered about a full prep as I have a local detailer lined up for a ceramic glass coat.

Although I'm going through the lease company, I think Ben is dealing with it. They said they'd had trouble getting hold of anyone there today and the earliest for a handover was Thursday 11th so that tallies.

Well it's all turned out great in the end. I did get plenty(ish) sleep last night...

Hauled myself down to Warwick this morning (3.3hr journey) for my performance review with my gaffer - he wondered why I was soo keen to come down on a friday despite him offering to come North to me, then I casually let it slip it was collection day at Coventry Audi...

Sadly didn't get to meet Yasmin, who was my point of contact but dealt with a true gent called Steve.

I finally got the handover I have wished for.

Upon arrival I could see it sat in its own glazed room looking all sparkly. We then did all the paperwork prior to going through and looking at the new car. Steve was mightily impressed how clean,tidy & loved my 8P was, so i've given it a good send off.

Steve then meticulously went through all the features with me before helping me with the photos & roll call as both cars were wearing my cherished plate.
All in all I think I was there just shy of two hours.

I was then faced with the Friday traffic around Coventry & back up the M1.

I am thrilled I pushed the boat out on the spec and those LED headlights are trick, B&O a-maz-ing, as for the ACC well I just giggled in awe of the technology.

So here are a few piccies.
1482764 10153293278426996 2096346444796716726 n
10271431 10153293204046996 3672669644093749612 o
10422023 10153293278376996 3768285530280346042 n
10427995 10153293278326996 3984133640945068828 n
10847929 10153293278541996 6054062427315420611 n
10850026 10153293278486996 5187553584784375955 n

Reactions: Rob2k68, Dazzeroo, Bristle Hound and 2 others
Oh and off to have the rear tints done in the morning whilst I sit inside with VCDS.

very nice indeed, Daytona was my second colour. I have collection booked in on Wednesday, most excited as everything ready to go. although dvla slow with new cherished plate transfer...... Belfast audi doing the switch though.

Well done Helifella, it looks great and nice to hear you had a positive handover experience.

Very nice HF! Must say though I'm not too impressed with the light in the handover area - presume you went over it carefully to check there was no damage etc?

Your A3 looks gorgeous mate! :cool::cool::cool:

SB's really suit that colour :thumbs up:

Good to hear amount you comments/thoughts on Coventry Audi's handover :)

Very nice HF! Must say though I'm not too impressed with the light in the handover area - presume you went over it carefully to check there was no damage etc?
By this time I was taking the photos with the roller shutter door open, previously it was loads brighter, enough for me to comb over every spec of dust.

Finally got a couple pics guys, not the best but owel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 274
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 266
Reactions: Martinbanshee, Andyh1873, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
^ Very nice indeedy :thumbs up:

Gotta love that colour ... ;) :D

Reactions: s31jay and mcnallys
Wel just back from a weekend in aviemore, great drive in the car, up the a9 to inverness on the way home, where it was snowing most of the way, bout 1 inch of snow and the car was great! Heres a couple more pics guys i am in love

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 229
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 243
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: Dazzeroo, elpaulio and Martinbanshee
Feel kind of let down by my dealer. Was promised a photo.....it never came :(

Probably going to collect w/c 15th. Seriously can't wait.

Finally been sent 2 teaser shots of my new S3 'baby' in the compound.

Attachments

• image 1.jpg
    image 1.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: s31jay, Martinbanshee, Psyman79 and 2 others
Finally.....
Coventry Audi just confirmed my bw47 s3 sb has arrived. Picking up at the earliest, but that is still 22nd dec.
It's going to be a long two weeks!

Reactions: s31jay, Martinbanshee and S4piper