BW 37, 38, 39, 40

Deary me, talk about trying to grab attention.
It's expensive paint on a S3 for crying out loud.

@craig1, but we want to know the colour of the expensive paint and get exclusive pictures, lol. :) x

Reactions: The Challinor
It's been a long time coming guys, originally ordered in Java Green, had a wobble, really wasn't sure about the colour. Went up to Sheffield Audi to look / test drive a TTS and decided the colour wasn't really for me. Too light, goldy, citrusy ( if that's a word ).

So changed to this awesome colour which I love so so much, saw it on a RS5 down in Stafford and fell in love.

No valet, prep, I removed all my own packaging, checked it over, etc hence why it's dirty after its long journey here.

Rest assured there will be hundreds more pictures over the year. Driving it now, playing with the many many toys then the detailing can begin.

Porsche Viper Green, on some posts I kinda white lied as its custom not exclusive

43db2f2d57815f52240ea63ab3a761c1.jpg

0bd67108529e5c3fe26f27df6445dbf2.jpg

c50caac117b898896854607aa9968b36.jpg
0c7a24cde78a1ead545893e0e94f854a.jpg
f53f27720c8e881e65f045fd9400cad6.jpg

Reactions: Martinbanshee, Sandra and RedTurtle
@The Challinor, That is Stunning, Awesome, Amazing. It has the WOW factor. I love it so much. You sure will get noticed in your car. Enjoy. Feel free to post more pics. :) x

Love the colour Challinor, although after all the hype, it's not as extravagant as i was expecting.

Never mind the colour! The real question is did you get the latest iPhone cable?

Just picked up my 184 TDI SB this morning after a wonderful two hour handover at Vindis Audi Peterborough. Went through every detail of the car and I drove out of the showroom 100% confident with the purchase. Pics to follow, but not as special as Challinors as I've gone for the plain Daytona Grey (which is still lovely).

Just picked up my 184 TDI SB this morning after a wonderful two hour handover at Vindis Audi Peterborough. Went through every detail of the car and I drove out of the showroom 100% confident with the purchase. Pics to follow, but not as special as Challinors as I've gone for the plain Daytona Grey (which is still lovely).

Nice work Phil, glad you enjoyed the experience. Looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing your thoughts on the engine/power as I've gone for the same colour and engine/power.

@The Challinor, That is Stunning, Awesome, Amazing. It has the WOW factor. I love it so much. You sure will get noticed in your car. Enjoy. Feel free to post more pics. :) x

Glad you like it Sandra, enjoying driving it far too much. Spending a quick 30 mins on ASN today then back out driving and playing with all the toys! Pics galore is coming weeks, months years lol.

Love the colour Challinor, although after all the hype, it's not as extravagant as i was expecting.

Audi won't do truly crazy colours from the factory ( not that I tried ), I just wanted a green car and after a saw Porsche Viper Green I just fell in love, its stunning - especially up close :p

You can stop now, its been revealed lol

Exactly, or the gold one earlier in thread, or
Worst-of-SEMA-2013-09.jpg

I'm a straight guy with a fiancé but I like that R8 above lol,

Never mind the colour! The real question is did you get the latest iPhone cable?

Yep, what you mean never mind the colour???

Don't say that mate, Daytona Grey is a nice colour.

Well just picked up my new car. Pleasant experience, but so many forms to sign and details to take in!!
Got to the new Audi dealership in MK and this is the first thing we saw
Yellow_zpsaee5c779.jpg

Then this..... thought of Challinor!!
Green_zpsf25f6d48.jpg

Then this - sort of matt gunmetal??? - really don't like it myself
Gunmetal_zps7b412438.jpg

Then finally got to see what I have been waiting for for 29 weeks!!!
Mine1_zps75119ef9.jpg

Mine2_zps10dfd40e.jpg

I know all you sporty guys will just hate the wheels!!!
But I'm just loving driving it - pity it's been a rotten, wet day.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Oh Happy Days. Awesome doesn't say it all !!! But it's all the little extra touches that you now get with the Tech gear and MMi etc that has advanced over the last five years that I didn't even realise like the mmi stick were you can write your postcode etc by hand. it's all so intuitive!

Need to sort my sim data card for Audi connect which again will add so much more. Apparently '3' on giffgaff is recommended. Bought additional USB cable already purchased for multicharge and need to add my bits and pieces bought whilst waiting.

Only query I have is not sure all my windows from the B pillar ended up being privacy. Back and small quarter windows are defo tinted but main sides I'm undecided??? But actually i think I prefer it anyway of not......

My four year old loves it and her new recaro seat in sapphire blue goes well with Sepang.

Happy to have S-Tronic back as well. A very very happy S3 owner again :victorious:

^ Love your A3 saloon buddy.:cool::cool::cool: Really suits red IMHO :thumbs up:

Like other have said, that matt grey RS7 is absolutely gorgeous! :cool:

Wouldn't like to keep it clean mind. Matt finishes are worse that blacks :keule:

Oh Happy Days. Awesome doesn't say it all !!! But it's all the little extra touches that you now get with the Tech gear and MMi etc that has advanced over the last five years that I didn't even realise like the mmi stick were you can write your postcode etc by hand. it's all so intuitive!

Need to sort my sim data card for Audi connect which again will add so much more. Apparently '3' on giffgaff is recommended. Bought additional USB cable already purchased for multicharge and need to add my bits and pieces bought whilst waiting.

Only query I have is not sure all my windows from the B pillar ended up being privacy. Back and small quarter windows are defo tinted but main sides I'm undecided??? But actually i think I prefer it anyway of not......

My four year old loves it and her new recaro seat in sapphire blue goes well with Sepang.

Happy to have S-Tronic back as well. A very very happy S3 owner again :victorious:
Sounds nice! Any pics? :think:;):D

Well just picked up my new car. Pleasant experience, but so many forms to sign and details to take in!!
Got to the new Audi dealership in MK and this is the first thing we saw
Yellow_zpsaee5c779.jpg

Then this..... thought of Challinor!!
Green_zpsf25f6d48.jpg

Then this - sort of matt gunmetal??? - really don't like it myself
Gunmetal_zps7b412438.jpg

Then finally got to see what I have been waiting for for 29 weeks!!!
Mine1_zps75119ef9.jpg

Mine2_zps10dfd40e.jpg

I know all you sporty guys will just hate the wheels!!!
But I'm just loving driving it - pity it's been a rotten, wet day.

Thanks for thinking of me, not a fan of Solar Yellow and Java Green is the one I skipped over and got Porsche Viper Green instead ( lucky escape ).

Daytona Grey Matte however is awesome.

Very nice.:hubbahubba:

Three's 3Gb PAYG data sim has worked well so far for me to get Connect features running. Usage seems pretty reasonable too, about 250Mb per week.

Yes looked and bought a 3card last night. Shame as giffgaff only recently changed their unlimited data deal but 3 was suggested as well so,wait for that to arrive this week.

I think Giffgaff use O2, not Three?

Stay away from Giffgaff, the data service is extremely ropey in most parts of the UK and below average in the rest.
They are the poundshop division of O2.

It's true that Giffgaff uses O2. But if you find the service is poor, that would be a reflection on the O2 service I think. Not that GG has a different business model to O2 itself.
GG are just buying service from O2 at a wholesale rate?

Giffgaff is a subsidiary of O2 and has minimal capacity allocated to them, Tesco Mobile on O2 had much better speeds. The last year has seen them lose a load of customers after serious data speed issues and the new data management procedures introduced a couple of months ago have done next to nothing to improve this. They really are only suited to people who just want mobile phone for emergencies and not for serious use.
Most ex-customers, including me, have jumped to 3 and have never looked back.

It looks like they're are a sinking ship which is a shame because they used to be pretty good.

My 3 sim has arrived today so will feedback shortly.

Have though confirmed with my dealership today that factory only gave me 3 out 5 privacy windows. Back and small quarters in privacy but main side windows are not - thought I was going mad for a few days but soon as they saw it agreed. So an embarrassed rep tonight - wait to see what they offer now.

My EE SIM is a tenner a month on a 1 month to long contract and is perfect