BW 25, 26, 27, 28

Jez I had similar trying to sort letter of insurance for the finance company, its here though, just arrived and playing with settings

Finally after a 6month wait - Collection day is Tuesday :yahoo:

2.0 TDI S-Sline Saloon
Glacier White
Pimp Glass
Cruise
B&O
SD Nav
HHA
Interior Light Pack
De-badged rear.

Planned mods lined up for next week are:

H&R Supersport springs
19" RS6 Replicas
Black wrap the chrome window and grill.

Reactions: cuke2u
Well I am well impressed with mine. Great service from the dealer I was put in touch with via DTD. Car was as specified and spotless, got the AMI cables and keyring which I was pleased with. The MMI screen and interface is taking some getting used to as the number of screens and menus is huge. The lights inside and outside look amazing at night though!

Well current finance company have finally sorted themselves out, been **** since the day I used them! Going in to sign in the fitted kind Tommorow and hopefully collect Monday!

Quick update for those wondering how long from build to delivery - I was build week 28:

Last Friday (18th) - email from dealer saying car is 'on ship'
Saturday (19th) - email from dealer saying car is in Grimsby
Monday (21st) - email from dealer saying car has cleared customs and is with delivery company
Today (22nd) - call from dealer saying it has arrived at dealership & do I want to collect this Friday!

Have to say I'm surprised at how quickly things have moved! 3 more sleeps...

Quick update for those wondering how long from build to delivery - I was build week 28:

Last Friday (18th) - email from dealer saying car is 'on ship'
Saturday (19th) - email from dealer saying car is in Grimsby
Monday (21st) - email from dealer saying car has cleared customs and is with delivery company
Today (22nd) - call from dealer saying it has arrived at dealership & do I want to collect this Friday!

Have to say I'm surprised at how quickly things have moved! 3 more sleeps...

That is amazingly quick, and great customer services from your dealership updating you on a very regular basis.

Reactions: Si_S3
Have people gone for fixed or variable serving in the main?

I will be doing about 10,000 miles max per year so prefer fixed servicing.

I will be doing about 10,000 miles max per year so prefer fixed servicing.

Does that work out more expensive though as the oil change and inspection are on different timings? Also, what oil do they put in at the factory? Assume its long life

Probably, but as I intend to keep my new car for quite some time (and I'm an old guy who remembers 3,000 mile oil changes) I prefer to get an oil change at least once a year irrespective of the extra cost.

Probably, but as I intend to keep my new car for quite some time (and I'm an old guy who remembers 3,000 mile oil changes) I prefer to get an oil change at least once a year irrespective of the extra cost.

You make a good point yes. Your spec is the kind of car you would want to keep for sure

mine was BW28, but still not on the ship.... at least signing up to UK Audi, let me check what the specification on the car was.

Mine has finally turned up on the ship, due Port Kembla 16/9 should have it by end of September, only another 2 months to go.:3sadwalk: