BW 21,22,23,24

phil1824

Reaction score
Hi,
Have enjoyed watching the BW 17, 18,19,20 and previously 13,14,15,16 (if I remember correctly) and have been waiting for someone to start BW 21 onwards.
I have learnt a lot from this forum.
I have ordered an A3 Cabriolet S Line with many options which is currently Code 10 is Factory ordered with production week
with a predicted BW of 24.
Have been getting ready for Audi Connect and cannot wait to get my VIN so I can progress that.
Have ordered my Three Sim.

Useful Build Weeks Info (thanks to warren_s3):

QtMyFzm.png

Useful Productions Codes:

Code 10 is Factory ordered with production week
Code 20 is Factory ordered production week confirmed
Check Point 8 is Production Completed
Code 30 In Transit from Factory
Code 36 Vehicle in Port not Released
Code 38 Vehicle in Port Released
Code 39 Vehicle on Ship
Code 40 Vehicle Landed
Code 50 Vehicle Transfered to Alternative Port
Code 60 Despatched to Retailer
Code 70 At the retailer

Reactions: phil1824
I am week bw 22
Currently ordered a s3 SB in monsoon grey, but desperately trying to change it to sepang blue. This is my last week of being able to change anything because the code is due to change to 20 next week.
Called the dealership and they have said that their configurator has not been updated to my15 for the s3 as yet, but other models have been updated. Has anyone else had similar problems?

I'm bw 21 - can't quite figure out whether I'm at code 10 or 20 at the moment but as the dealer has assured me they can remove the badge from the back once it arrives I figure it is probably code 20 and they forgot to enter that option when ordering! The rest of it looks right though... Should I be worried about doing this after it has been stuck on or is it straight forward?

BW 22 here. Dealer tried to lock it as MY15, but was unable to spec it as such before it was too late. Prefer MY15 because of the extra 10 PS. Now I'm hoping BW will not change :).

I believe it should automatically be spec my15 as bw22 is first to have it

Nice to see a few more around that period! BW 24 here. Fingers crossed they all get pushed forwards

A few have been brought forward, mine was originally 26. Can't come quick enough

Hi All, I was on BW 10,11,12 & 13 thread with a build week 11 - I know the pain you are all going through, and it can at times lead to searching on the web simply for a picture of an A3 ! Pure madness, I went through some dark times during my wait and logged on to get my fix, it really helped with the support :sos: from all the posters and I was able to feed my addiction !

Keep the faith and the time may drag but it will be worth it. :racer:

Reactions: Marino85, RYuill and phil1824
BW 24 here. S-Line saloon 2.0TDi in Glacier. B&O, cruise, interior light, pimp glass.

Ordered Feb 10th.

Tried to add black optics pack this wk and was told it would change to November - so cancelled that idea.

Planning to add H&R supersports (-45mm) and some 19" RS6 C7 reps. I really want 20's as the saloon can take them, but everyone keeps telling me I'm mad......

Does anyone have any inside knowledge as to how the Audi Production scheduling system works?
If some get aggregated forwards so to minimise colour changes or whatever does that mean an equal number get pushed back?
Would be intrigued to know.
Phil

Many a wise man has given up trying to solve the rationale behind this.....

I had the pleasure of a two hour trip around the new A3 line in Ingolstadt a few weeks ago and was highly highly highly impressed by the organisation. It truly was "state of the art", a highly overused expression, but true with Audi

BW 22 I think:drool: S3 Sportback in Glacier White with lots of add-ons, Will be nice to get it but for the moment I am messing about in a 2013 S3 which is also nice

Watching Bayern play I believe the atmosphere in Ingolstadt in Build week 18 Tuesday evening Wednesday will not be that good??

Reactions: chrisboyle999 and Daveotto
Hi All, I was on BW 10,11,12 & 13 thread with a build week 11 - I know the pain you are all going through, and it can at times lead to searching on the web simply for a picture of an A3 ! Pure madness, I went through some dark times during my wait and logged on to get my fix, it really helped with the support :sos: from all the posters and I was able to feed my addiction !

Keep the faith and the time may drag but it will be worth it. :racer:

You tried to pretend to us that you were all calm and zen like :)

:lmfao:

BW 24 here - A3 S line 1.4 (140) COD Glacier White, B&O, Tech pack and other bits and bobs.

I went for the £1495 tech pack. Anyone gone for the full £1795 tech pack and a) is it worth the extra 300 and b) who do you use for mobile data allowance on your Sim?

You can either ask your Dealer or you can call Audi Care at 0800 699888 and ask.
You either need your Audi Order Number or you can tell them your Dealer and establish credibility

BW 24 here - A3 S line 1.4 (140) COD Glacier White, B&O, Tech pack and other bits and bobs.

I went for the £1495 tech pack. Anyone gone for the full £1795 tech pack and a) is it worth the extra 300 and b) who do you use for mobile data allowance on your Sim?

Lot of information in the forum. I have learnt from that and upgraded to the Audi Connect package. I love technology and integration.
Three appears to be the best UK deal re Data

How long did it take for your dealer to give you a build week? I ordered on easter monday and still no firm date...

How long did it take for your dealer to give you a build week? I ordered on easter monday and still no firm date...
I am not an expert but I believe that early in the process you should get an indicated build week i.e. factory ordered with build week
which then gets confirmed 4 weeks prior to build. i.e. turns to code 20
If you do not have an indicated build week then I would be asking questions

Code 10 is Factory ordered with production week
Code 20 is Factory ordered production week confirmed
Check Point 8 is Production Completed
Code 30 In Transit from Factory
Code 36 Vehicle in Port not Released
Code 38 Vehicle in Port Released
Code 39 Vehicle on Ship
Code 40 Vehicle Landed
Code 50 Vehicle Transfered to Alternative Port
Code 60 Despatched to Retailer
Code 70 At the retailer

Lot of information in the forum. I have learnt from that and upgraded to the Audi Connect package. I love technology and integration.
Three appears to be the best UK deal re Data

Thanks Phil. I've tried to search it but it's all over the forum and it is difficult to distil. Was there a particular thread you found helpful and do you have a link? Cheers.

It's a shame that Audi Connect isn't capable of running through any connected devices internet connection (i.e. instead of having to have a SIM in the car, it should be capable of using internet through an attached mobile device).

Agreed, however previous posters in this forum have said that it is economical with Data Usage and the 3 deal is good

Just had an estimated date for my A3 :) (through company car lease scheme) and the dealers have said it should be ready for the 14th July which I guess puts it at build week 25 or 26?!

Hey guys and gals. New to the website, soon to be part of the Audi owners coming from a 55 plate civic sport, my first post. Ordered my new A3 scuba blue sb s-line 1.8tfsi beginning of March and have now been given by 21. Seems like a lifetime. Specced as
Comfort pack
Parking system plus
Bang & olfsen
Privacy glass
Electric folding mirrors
Interior light package

Not heard much from anyone with a 1.8 tfsi, anyone got one can tell me if their happy with its performance etc.

My Cab 1.4 COD S Line is now BW 22, but still at code 10.
Awaiting eagerly it changing to code 20!
It was originally Week 24....
Can't wait

Just had an estimated date for my A3 :) (through company car lease scheme) and the dealers have said it should be ready for the 14th July which I guess puts it at build week 25 or 26?!

Hey, I've ordered mine through my works lease company in Feb...was your lease company able to give you the order/estimate delivery info etc or did you have to go to Audi customer services?

I have seen estimates of 7 to 10 weeks from Build to Delivery... What is other's experience?

BW Confirmed as Week 22.
Dealer says earliest I could expect to pick up is Week 27 and latest is week 29,

Mine was BW29 but has been moved forward and confirmed today for BW27.

I was going to get the dealer to hold onto the car until September so that i can have a 64 reg, rather than a new 14 for a couple of weeks. However, if it is ready a month earlier, I really don't know whether to stick to the plan or get it around 1st August!

Despite the assertions of the late departed PilotAudi..... who used to insist that come resale value time, you'd be better off waiting for a 64 plate.....

Some members on here have discovered that Dealers are willing to offer discounts of around £3k if you went with a late 14 plate registration (making up their sales/registration numbers in the "slow" months).

So - if your dealer is willing to offer a large discount if you take a 14 plate, you shouldn't lose out financially come re-sale time, but it's up to you if you're bothered about having a 64 plate!

Reactions: Foshiznik
Good to know Veeeight. I guess I will have to wait until it's delivered.

Hi,

My Misano Red S3 S/B has been confirmed by Audi as BW 22 and have also confirmed MY 2015 car.

Tried to get the dealer to alter the brakes to the red calipers but order is confirmed and cannot be ordered - shame!!

Did have Scirrocco R, but that went back 4 weeks ago, driving around in an A5 S/B Tdi that the dealer has kindly lent me, can't wait for my fix of raw aggression again!!

Jon

When do you expect to take delivery??
Hi,

My Misano Red S3 S/B has been confirmed by Audi as BW 22 and have also confirmed MY 2015 car.

Tried to get the dealer to alter the brakes to the red calipers but order is confirmed and cannot be ordered - shame!!

Did have Scirrocco R, but that went back 4 weeks ago, driving around in an A5 S/B Tdi that the dealer has kindly lent me, can't wait for my fix of raw aggression again!!

Jon

My dealer has said sometime in June!

I originally ordered the car in January with a B/W of 11, delivery middle of April, but somehow the car got "lost in the system" and hence had to be re-ordered. That's why my R went back before I take delivery of my new S3.