BW 13, 14, 15, & 16

Brasso

Reaction score
So what build week are you.

I've gone from 17 to 14 so far but waiting for final confirmation from the dealer when it's locked down. Hopefully it doesn't slip backwards.

Can't wait.

Reactions: RedTurtle and Rob2k68
I am now officially a member of the BW 14 Thread.:footy:

Reactions: Brasso
I'm looking at BW17 when I ordered last week my dealer said.

Hopefully this will be the case or even less!

Decided to make one last change and was happy I could do it as Code 10. Went for Daytona Grey Pearlescent. I had another Lotus Grey on order. Went to see on in a Showroom just to confirm the choice... I loved Lotus Grey, and almost went for Daytona last time. Both are excellent to me.

I'm currently on track for be 14 and as of Friday code 10. I just can't decided on Sepang blue or myphos black, proving impossible to decide especially with lunar silver interior. Argh!

Both are lovely colours. I went with Sepang as the other half didn't want a black car.

BW 13, ordered 28th November. Am I right in thinking BW 13 is the week beginning 23rd March?

I'm currently on track for be 14 and as of Friday code 10. I just can't decided on Sepang blue or myphos black, proving impossible to decide especially with lunar silver interior. Argh!
I had the same dilemma and ended up going with Mythos Black and glad I did now. It seams every other S3 is in Sepang Blue. Mythos in my opinion is a deep glossy black. I think it looks the Dog's......... Also everybody knows that Mythos S3's are far quicker than Sepang Blue ones!!! Lol :undwech:

I ordered my car early January and im build week 17. I was initially told it would be late march early april. I did heavily spec it. :/ if any of your build weeks have come forward was your spec heavy or fairly basic?

I started week 17 and was pretty spec heavy. Last dealer told me had come forward to wk 14 but heard nothing since. I chased him today. If I don't hear anything tomorrow I'll give Audi CS a call.

Well the dealers just got back to me (I was surprised at 8pm) looks like I'm still on for week 14.

Reactions: phil1824
Build week 15 for me ordered last week (A3 S-line . It's going to be hard work!

Build week 15 for me ordered last week (A3 S-line . It's going to be hard work!

It'll pass quickly enough Jamie. I'm already 4 weeks in and it's flown by. Helped being part of the forum. Hearing what others are up to and looking at the fab cars being collected and driven.

It'll pass quickly enough Jamie. I'm already 4 weeks in and it's flown by. Helped being part of the forum. Hearing what others are up to and looking at the fab cars being collected and driven.
Thanks mate. I couldn't agree more. I've already spent copious amounts of time looking at the photos. I love reading how excited everyone gets on pickup day.

I can't wait!

Reactions: Zache and Brasso
Well, I went for Mythos black if it's any use.

Just booked Factory Tour of A3 Line at Ingolstadt of April 1. This is week 14 I think. I will say hello to your car as it is being built. I will also spend a few hours in the Museum. This is my second visit. Really enjoyed the first one.
Mine is being built that week, but at Gwfor as it is a Cabriolet. Saloons are built at Gwyfor also.

So final change made to the spec. 3d black trim added. I not changing anything else. Just need it locked down to remove the option.

Reactions: Rob2k68
I am provisional BW 14. Just checked with Audi Customer Service and NOT locked down yet. Should be soon this week if it is in fact going to remain BW 14.

I've been told lock down might be as late as the 16th for my build week 14.

Reactions: phil1824
My order is now confirmed as week 14 however have been able to make a last minute change to Myphos black and front parking sensors. Should arrive as with others late April beginning of May.

I wonder whether the Audi system shuts down over Easter. I guess that April 3rd 4th 5th 6th are non operational?

From April 6, May 1st, 14th and 25th also German national holidays.

Last edited:
From April 6, May 1st, 14th and 25th also German national holidays.
So I guess that makes Week 14 and 15 short weeks. Any car built on Week 14 towards the end of the week will not be transported I guess until early week 15.

I don't know how strictly the national holidays are observed nor whether because of shipping being international things just carry on regardless.

I don't know how strictly the national holidays are observed nor whether because of shipping being international things just carry on regardless.
I am in Ingolstadt Week 14 so will ask.....