BW 10, 11, 12, 13

Loving it so far............................View attachment 30750

That looks very similar to mine - Capture where are the rest of the pictures?????

Delivery between 09:00-13:00 tomorrow, not long now!! :racer: :D

Have an enjoyable pick up. Don't forget Pic's. Wait would've been worth it I'm sure.

Ditto - enjoy your day, I had a huge tick sheet when I arrived at the dealer but that went out the window when I saw the car all beautifully prepared!

Reactions: toobiaas
Car didn't get on ferry this week, so it'll be next week now - still on track to get to dealers by 14th (apparently!). It will have been at Emden for 3 weeks by the time it hitches a ride...

Which build week were you? Looks like I could be in a similar situation here?

Also a ship JUST left Sheerness after dropping her load off from Emden guys...! (Vessel name: Emden)

I'm build week 12. Was told my car should either be on the ship that arrives at port of Tyne on Wednesday past or next Thursday.
Looks like it will be on next Thursdays ship as I have not heard from me dealer yet.... :(

Mine has just left Grimsby (smelling of fish) - and is in transit to the dealer PDI centre in Stratford upon Avon :)

Mine has just left Grimsby (smelling of fish) - and is in transit to the dealer PDI centre in Stratford upon Avon :)
Perhaps they leave all the windows open on the way to get rid of the smell of the fish or perhaps the smell only lingers with the COD versions.

I wonder if the transported will make a detour via Huntingdon to drop off (not literally I hope) my Sportback.

Reactions: Joetidman, veeeight and Blu-iTT
My car arrived at the dealers and every car on it and it was full was for them. Would appear that they waited to get a complete load to save on there costs? On my previous visits when a transporter has arrived it has been full and again complete off load.

My car arrived at the dealers and every car on it and it was full was for them. Would appear that they waited to get a complete load to save on there costs? On my previous visits when a transporter has arrived it has been full and again complete off load.

Yes I'm sure that's the way they operate, I was only joking.

My particular dealer has an off-site PDI and storage area on the old USAF base at Alconbury just at the junction of the A1 and A14. All their news cars are delivered to this centre first and given their PDI etc before being taking to the main showrooms area to be collected by the customer.

I spoke to the Assistant Service Manager who is also a Master Tech yesterday about something I wondered if they could do for me before the car is delivered and he said it would be no problem and they would collected the car from the PDI centre and do it in the main workshop.

Your patience will be rewarded....... eventually !

Mine sat at Emden for 14 days!

Reactions: Ziggyma89
My car has been at Emden since 25th, when I rang last week I was told it should be in UK this week. I'm trying my best to hold on calling Audi CS till Monday

Veeeight
Are you getting you car from listers Auid in Stratford upon Avon??
That my local dealers

Mine is in the UK woohoo! Surely not too long now!

Any ideas on UK port to delivery timelines??

Mine was 10 days but only because I collected at the weekend and could have collected a couple of days earlier.

Mine arrived in Grimsby on 26 March and has not been delivered to my dealers yet. Usually within a couple of weeks.

I heard there was a backlog and apparently Audi UK have laid on more transporters to compensate, so hopefully we should see cars a bit quicker now...here's hoping...

Veeeight
Are you getting you car from listers Auid in Stratford upon Avon??
That my local dealers

Mine is coming from Listers Audi Worcester, but the Listers Group PDI Centre is in Stratford :)

Mine arrived in Grimsby on 26 March and has not been delivered to my dealers yet. Usually within a couple of weeks.

Argh - I don't want to wait another 4 weeks after it final hits these shores next week, that'd just drive me mad!

Argh - I don't want to wait another 4 weeks after it final hits these shores next week, that'd just drive me mad!

No.... Usually within two weeks total none another two weeks from now. Mine should be with my dealer in the next few days!!!

No.... Usually within two weeks total none another two weeks from now. Mine should be with my dealer in the next few days!!!

Hope so - I've been told by Audi CS that it's scheduled to get to the dealer on 14th but that seems pretty quick if it doesn't get to the UK until the 11th...

Hope so - I've been told by Audi CS that it's scheduled to get to the dealer on 14th but that seems pretty quick if it doesn't get to the UK until the 11th...

Perhaps they will send it by First Class Post or even Special Delivery Post:)

Reactions: 0B1001001
images are in the 8v pic thread :D

Thank you. Your car looks amazing. How was the drive? Did you enjoy? How many miles you done? Are you still grinning? :) x

Thank you. Your car looks amazing. How was the drive? Did you enjoy? How many miles you done? Are you still grinning? :) x

Thanks :D it was actually delivered 250 miles to me! Had to give it a wash when it arrived hence the pics :) done 60 mile since, safe to say im still grinning!!!

Reactions: Sandra
Called dealer this morning, who confirmed my car arrived at their showroom yesterday evening, and I've arranged to collect it next Friday.....really looking forward to it! For those interested, it was built during week 10, and the dealer is in Essex.

Called dealer this morning, who confirmed my car arrived at their showroom yesterday evening, and I've arranged to collect it next Friday.....really looking forward to it! For those interested, it was built during week 10, and the dealer is in Essex.

Excellent to hear you have a collection day now. So thats 6 more sleeps, lol. Hope you have a great day and enjoy the new car, you sure have waited long enough. :) x

Hi all

As promised here are a few pics of my A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI SE 122: -

20140405 141701

20140405 141630

20140405 141739

20140405 141717

Build Week 10, brought forward to BW9, collected last Tuesday.

Car looks stunning. Hope your enjoying it. :) x

Yes I am Sandra. Going to post a mini-review later in another thread.

Yes I am Sandra. Going to post a mini-review later in another thread.

Just read your mini review. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on it. Im sure this will be most helpful to others choosing that particular chassis. :) x

I have just had a phone call from my dealer to say that my new 8V was delivered to them on Saturday.

They will now register it with my Private Plate and it will be ready to collect later in the week.

Only a few more days now:)

Reactions: veeeight, GreatBallsofFire, jbs2472 and 3 others
Me too, especially given the fact our cars were built on the same day and mine is still at Emden...

Me too, especially given the fact our cars were built on the same day and mine is still at Emden...

Another ship (EMS Highway) arrived in Grimsby yesterday, perhaps your car was on it.

Another ship (EMS Highway) arrived in Grimsby yesterday, perhaps your car was on it.

Maybe but Sheerness is where mine is going and I think that's the problem.