BW 10, 11, 12, 13

Made it home without any issues ... pheew...

pics posted in 8V pics thread :) (unfortunately they are poor quality iphone pics :( )

Car looks amazing. Did you enjoy the drive home? What do you think of the car? Do you get the bank holiday off to enjoy it? :) x

Car looks amazing. Did you enjoy the drive home? What do you think of the car? Do you get the bank holiday off to enjoy it? :) x

Nervous drive home ... felt like everyone was targeting me LOL

Love the car - still playing with all the little toys :)

I have the Bank Holiday off - but will probably spend all weekend cleaning it ... there was so much glue and polish left on it from the dealership, and the iPhone 5 lead supplied does not work.. but none of this can wipe the smile off my face :)

Reactions: Sandra
Nervous drive home ... felt like everyone was targeting me LOL

Love the car - still playing with all the little toys :)

I have the Bank Holiday off - but will probably spend all weekend cleaning it ... there was so much glue and polish left on it from the dealership, and the iPhone 5 lead supplied does not work.. but none of this can wipe the smile off my face :)

So i know the drill, you will spend hours washing and cleaning it, then a little spirited drive then home, rinse and repeat. Have fun and enjoy it to the max and keep smiling. :) x

Cannot wait until 9AM tomorrow! When I collect my car. :jump:

Reactions: Sandra
Cannot wait until 9AM tomorrow! When I collect my car. :jump:

Good luck with the collection. I doubt you get much sleep tonight. Look forward to pics. Enjoy your day. :) x

The Eagle had landed earlier in the week:

paIhIsG.jpg

S22LaqT.jpg

Reactions: 5pot, Ziggyma89, Sandra and 1 other person
Scheduled to arrive at dealers next Wednesday...

Great news!
When did it arrive at the port?
Mines is going to arrive at port tomorw morning

I assume it will be coming to Grimsby as the only ship to leave Emden today was the EMS Highway at 12:57. It is due to dock in Grimsby at 07:00 tomorrow (Friday) morning.

Dealer confirmed mines will arrive tomorrow morning at Tyne and should be able to take delivery next week...?
Is he being realistic?...

Dealer confirmed mines will arrive tomorrow morning at Tyne and should be able to take delivery next week...?
Is he being realistic?...

The ship City of Amsterdam left Emden at 20:29 yesterday and is due to arrive at Tyne at 22:00 tonight so it looks about right. Normally allow around 10-14 days to be delivered from the port to the dealer but it can be quicker depending on how many cars there are to be delivered.

The ship City of Amsterdam left Emden at 20:29 yesterday and is due to arrive at Tyne at 22:00 tonight so it looks about right. Normally allow around 10-14 days to be delivered from the port to the dealer but it can be quicker depending on how many cars there are to be delivered.

Thanks! :)

Have posted some pics in the A3 8V picture thread. :)

Here is some piccys of my car that was collected yesterday, Interior light pack makes a HUGE difference!

Collection 5pm tomorrow, all ready for rush hour traffic! :thumbsup: still be smiling though

Reactions: veeeight
Collected last night, all good and very happy! Couple of pics:

Continental tyres have eff all flange protection though, rubbish! Roll on getting some Eagle F1's on it but I guess I should wear these out first...

Will give it a wax and protect the alloys when I get a mo but looks pretty good from the dealer (didn't get any of the life shine, etc...). Swirl-free as far as I can see.

Reactions: TheFiftheElement, h5djr, Ziggyma89 and 1 other person
You got there in the end. Looks great. Enjoy your new car:)

Reactions: 0B1001001
Collected last night, all good and very happy! Couple of pics:

View attachment 32206
View attachment 32207
View attachment 32208
View attachment 32209

Continental tyres have eff all flange protection though, rubbish! Roll on getting some Eagle F1's on it but I guess I should wear these out first...

Will give it a wax and protect the alloys when I get a mo but looks pretty good from the dealer (didn't get any of the life shine, etc...). Swirl-free as far as I can see.

Congrats! I will eventually get mines next week. A whole month late ah well.

Enjoy! :)

Reactions: 0B1001001
Build week 13 finally picked up tonight! :)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398892265499640ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398892286073345ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398892298172728

Reactions: 0B1001001 and veeeight
Lots of lovely looking new cars there, I think that just shows there's not a bad colour for an A3, or a bad shape (Hatch, Sportsback or saloon) .. which makes me a bit more relaxed about my colour choice .. :yum: