1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buzzing noise when reving

Discussion in 'Satellite Navigation' started by khalil, Feb 26, 2010.

1. khalil

khalil Member

[Feb 26, 2010]
    hi all, i connected a mutimedia adaptor to my audi a3 rnse(with bose) to a digital tv turner, and a dvd to the input of the tv tuner,

so when the tv tuner is on standby and on "tv" on the RNSE source, and i rev the engine it makes a buzzing noise, the more i rev the higher the pitch noise, BUT once the tv is "on" there is no buzzing noise what so ever,

now for the dvd player
    when i press the "av" button on the tv tuner to switch over to the dvd player that makes a buzzing noise regradless if the dvd player is on or off,

one thing that i noticed is that if i pull out the audio(red & white) from the tv tuner or the audio(red & white) for the dvd player,(either one from the TV TUNER its self) the noise stops

any ideas what it can be? please help cause i spend hours and hours installing all this and its bugging me to bits
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 31, 2014]

3. khalil

khalil Member

[Feb 26, 2010]
    also this is the earthing point i used to earth the following
    dvd
    tv tuner
    multi media
    2 x antenna boosters
    the earth seems to be really tight, did double check that
    [​IMG]
  4. kkp0897

kkp0897 Member

[Apr 3, 2010]
    Hi, slightly off topic but anyone got a write up a retrofit of TV Tuner \ DVD Player? Cheers, KKP