Buying S3 miles and age.

2ltrfsi

Reaction score
Hi to everyone has i am new here.

I have been looking for a Audi S3 3dr'' but the problem i have is i average 12-13k a year.

Most of the S3'S out there are from 2006-2008 for the price i want to pay, but the prices are all over the place and the mileage on these cars seem to be in the region of 40k-60k.
My issue is if i bought say an S3 with 60k 3-4 yrs down the line the resale would not be great i think due to mileage 90k, do i look for a car with less miles even if it is not a newer model or try and buy a newer car but higher miles..I dont really want to go over 19k for a car.

And the spec on these S3's seem to be so different, will that make a big difference too also am i better buying from a Audi Dealership.

Any help will be appreciated.

If you're averaging 12-13k a year why is that a problem? Try averaging 25k a year and then it can becomes an issue:blink:

You haven't mentioned what your budget is. That might help narrow things down to what car and spec you'd be looking at.

Personally I'd be looking at something with a bit of warranty attached given my experience of the S3.

Thanks for the replies'' but i have just this afternoon bought a sprint blue S3.

I cannot wait now..:yum:

12-13k is high for me , at one time i could cycle to my work 3 miles away and use my cars at the weekend which was a waste tbh, but this job it is 20 mile each way with lots of nice winding A roads, my R32 would eat the drive there.