1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Parts Online.

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by terrymcg, Mar 29, 2010.

1. terrymcg

terrymcg Member

Hi guys,

Just wondered if there are any online companys such as Vagparts anymore? I don't live too close to the local Audi garage so ordering parts is a bit of a hassle. I am after a company that you can basically give part numbers to and they can get any part.

Also I have seen some guys saying they got parts from TPS, but when I rang them the chap told me they only sell to trade customers, is this correct?

Cheers
  2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

With TPS it seems to depend on your local branch, if you're lucky enough to find one with helpful staff then they are very accommodating and well priced, but if not they will point blank refuse to serve you. My local branch will sometimes offer my great prices, but other times won't even let me in the door.......

Have you tried pjmspeedy on here? He can get most parts for less than the dealer, and if not then he's honesty enough to tell you. And he will post the bits to you too.
  3. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

My personal choices are Euro Car Parts, or GSF.
  4. terrymcg

terrymcg Member

Can eurocar parts or GSF get any VAG parts from a part number?
  5. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Yes indeedy, well im my experience. And also the euro car parts website is pretty good. You put your reg number in and generally it gets the right part!