1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying my first audi, looking for a few mods

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Magicmart, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Magicmart

Magicmart Member

This time tomorrow night I may be the owner of a 5door 58 reg audi A3 s line 140, I like the look of the led day light running lights is it an easy up grade ? Or do I need to buy new head light clusters ? Also can I get nice bright head light bulbs that look like xenon with out coursing errors on the dis really looking forward to my first audi, and is there and audi members clubs ect on the south coast ?
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look around this section, lots of mod ideas, look through the pics at the top. If your interestedin meets, click the link below and add your name to the members list in your rea and look through posts to see what is going on soon. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events
  3. A3Kent

A3Kent Different Gear

Welcome mate.

lots of info on here regarding DRL's, lots of options. If you want the LED DRL's it'll be an expensive mod as you'll need new head light clusters (used ones are minimum of around £500 for each side), the levelling system, head light washers which therefore will prob mean a new bumper too. Expensive stuff.

Get some pics up when you buy and let us know what options it's already got and we'll help you spend your money. :)
  4. Ash187

Ash187 Audi Retrofitter

The headlight levellers and washers are not exactly needed, you can have the xenons installed without those and the car won't have any errors.
    The led drls go on eBay for £600 a set which include the bulb and ballasts so then all that is needed is to get it installed.
    Mom me if you are interested with having this done after you get your car and I will take you through the options and costs involved
  5. Magicmart

Magicmart Member

Thanks guys this place is so helpful I bit the bullet and have just got back from buying my first audi just drove it back loved it so much better than my 1997 BMW that I feel will be heading to the metal heaven