1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying MP3's

Discussion in 'Home Cinema, Hi-Fi and Gadgets' started by MiguelMcTyson, Jun 9, 2007.

1. MiguelMcTyson

MiguelMcTyson I'll make him an offer he can't refuse

After years of using itunes I am now converting mp3 so I can play purchased music on my Sonos at home and transfer them to memory cards for use with the Nav unit on my Audi.

Any recommendations I want to buy the latests tracks, play them in itunes and on an ipod but be able to download as an mp3 with no incription.

Please help me!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ed

Ed Member

4. MiguelMcTyson

MiguelMcTyson I'll make him an offer he can't refuse

Chers Ed, won't work on ipod

5. Ed

Ed Member

There are a few programs out there to get around that problem (e.g. TuneBite)
    But I suppose that would be a long winded way of doing things.
    If you don't want to d/l illegally then it would seem that Apple have made it as hard as possible to use anything appart from iTunes to download things.

Having said that - you can use anapod explorer (which I used when I had an iPod) to drag and drop mp3s onto your iPod without using iTunes at all, it really is an excellent piece of software.

6. marms

marms Member

Try http://www.gomusic.ru

Very cheap and apparently the licencing laws are different in Russia so it's legal!