1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying From Wholesalers... Need Advice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by emzino, Sep 25, 2008.

1. emzino

emzino Active Member

Hi all.

As I need some extra income I thought i'd go into some buying & selling. In particular, purchasing bulk from wholesalers.

Thing is, I don't have a clue who and where to purchase from! I'd like to go for a wide range of stuff ranging from boots to ghd straighteners. Depends what's in fashion at the time but you get my drift.

So does anyone have any experience in this at all and possibly point me in the right direction so I don't get ripped off heh.

Thanks in advance

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

for ghd straightners, email them direct and they should set a account up for you.

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)
    Audi Sport Owner Group Team Silver Audi S3

How do you know this Rick???

I would say to check out local auctions and weekend markets eg Wellesbourne Market in Stratford upon Avon, can pick up some good bulk items from there.

5. colintdi

colintdi Member

you can by bulk items of ebay, or getting in touch with the main dealer. just depends on what your looking for

6. emzino

emzino Active Member

Ok i'll try getting through to the companies directly.

I'd also rather do the bulk purchases online. I primarily want authentic goods and i'm pretty sure the stuff at the markets are no good.

I'll have a stab at getting in touch with main dealers too on eBay. eBay will be my main, if not only, selling point.

Thanks for all your help & advice

7. g60jet

g60jet Member

I've been doing this for some time and selling on ebay, China is where everything is made these days and you can get stuff directly from the factories, However I'm stopping it for a while as ebay is dead compared to what is was this time last year. I now don't hold any stock on hand, I only sell things i can get the suppliers to send out direct. ie drop shipping.