1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying dilema!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by vorsprung dork, Jan 31, 2012.

1. vorsprung dork

vorsprung dork Member

[Jan 31, 2012]
    its been a while since i have been online due to being made redundant in may last year i sold my 2.5 tdi sport estate to my brother! unfortunatley this was a big mistake because i found a job straight away! i have the funds now to afford a new car the problem is i test drove a 2006 3.0 tdi a6 last week and was totaly dissapointed with the build quality! i hate the styling of the b7 avant! looked at a 58 plate 2.0 tdi s line estate today to be frank nice looking car (red) but used values at the moment are way over priced! i nearly bought it then i thought back to my 2.5 and reckon that is the best car for me! so if anyone is thinking of selling a good quality 2.5 avant either 2 wd or quattro i would be very intrested!
  2. swarcup

swarcup Well-Known Member

[Jan 31, 2012]
    good luck its the right choice
  3. haytch75

haytch75 Member

[Feb 1, 2012]
    Congratulations on the work situation. Lovely cars. Hold out for a Quattro though mate.
  4. vorsprung dork

vorsprung dork Member

[Feb 6, 2012]
    THANKS! Lads! been off work for a week now on holiday! ive been online every day trawling the net for a suitable car but seems to me they are getting rare! im willing to pay good money for the right car! i have walked away from 4 cars this week! im going to put a wanted add on this site and hope it bears fruit because ive looked at a lot of newer cars and nothing floats my boat! the wife wants me to go for a 08 merc c class estate!!!! but what does she know! so hear it is! im looking for a low mileage 2.5 tdi 2 wd or quattro pref with 6 speed manual pref with a a factory fitted gmbh body kit standard car( wheeels or remap no problem or even slight mods) i would consider an 51 52 53 car with a vortex kit but must be totaly mint! cash waiting for the right car!
  5. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

6. vorsprung dork

vorsprung dork Member

[Feb 7, 2012]
    belive me ive looked mate! for instance that 2.5 quattro on ebay in silver i have been to see it and its a shead bad rust to front arches big ding in drivers door doesnt sound good running! the bloke/ garage selling it said it was mint said there were 2 keys and loads of other waffel just to get me there i told him over the phone i wanted a near perfect car total waste of time and fuel going to see it! and this seems to be the way its been with all the cars i have looked at! im asking people on hear to sell because i know they care about there motors so should get a good one!