1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying ARB's from DPM - Anyone else want in???

NHN Feb 28, 2009

1. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Hey boys/girls

I'm gonna buy some ARB's from Damian@dpm but wanted to know if anyone else wants in, he needs 5 or more to get any money of, tbh I'd pay rrp from DPM given such good service & very helpful, but if we can save anything these days it would be good huh, he has Eibachs & H&R both reviewed well so if interested then post up then I'll get Damian to post aswell.

Thanks.

N.

2. edition

edition Active Member

Price for a 3.2 please.

Have some eibach arbs on my Mk2 Golf any they transformed it!

3. Jamiekip

Jamiekip Member

Just to add fire to this thread - I have the H&R ARBs on my S3 and they transfrom the car.... a very worthy mod :)

4. NHN

Cool man, I like to hear that, Thanks jamie you just spent another £100 of my money, over eibachs, lol, nah seriously thanks, I have 2wd so hoping will do same.

5. Jamiekip

Jamiekip Member

When I was on track at castle combe last year I was playing with another S3. His was on standard suspension, mine was on the H&R springs and ARB's and I could hold a tighter faster line, and get the power down with out the car starting to understeer... seriously, makes a big difference when you're pushing on.
    ;)

6. NHN

Well to update on this thread, got my ARB's next day bought from Damian who again I cant say enough about, 1st class service & support for any queries, such an easy deal aswell, so anyone need any parts of him rest assured service second to none & hats of to Jamie for convincing me to actually buy some, admittedly not H&R but still impressed by these anyway.

As for the ARB's, well only managed to do rear ourselves(me & mate mechanic simon) as thats easy jack up & unbolt/bolt on, but cant do fronts as sub down & swap over which needs ramp, so will do next week.

But even with the new rear on what a difference, really is amazing how something so simple can make so much difference, cant wait for front now, cause corners are so much better at going round, just feels more planted on the road, worthy & tbh cheap mod overall for what you get/feel when driving.

Thumbs up to Eibach for yet another good part & also DPM for fantastic service.

7. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Glad your happy Nigel, now get the front one one! :laugh:

Damian @ DPM

8. RobinA3

RobinA3 Well-Known Member

9. NHN

£285 I think, need to check invoice but sure was pretty much that.

10. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor