1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying a 05 A4 S line, a few questions

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by conrad, Nov 19, 2006.

1. conrad

conrad New Member

Hi,
    This is my first post, next week I'm changing my dog of a 520i and buying a 05 1.8T S line with the new grill and interior pack. I have had Audi's for many years including a TT in 2002 and 80 in 1998 and I have to say its a welcome return.

Anyway I have a few questions:

1. I'm thinking about changing the 17" old RS4 alloys to the New 18" Replicas, (I have a set put buy already with the local tyre garage for €1100.00) does anyone have any photos of a 05/06 S line with these alloys? I'm concerned they may look too large or bling'ed for the car.

2. While the car has the new grill, S line interior it is missing two subtle differences from the 06 S Line, it does not have the boot spoiler and the indent for the front spots is not all black and has a line of paint through the middle! Are these the only differences?

I'll post a few pics when I get it on wednesday.

Rgds,

C.
  2. The911SC

The911SC Active Member

I think you mean the rs6 style alloys?. which are 5 spoke. Here's a pic of my s line se with the rs6's on
    [​IMG]
  3. conrad

conrad New Member

Picked up the A4 S-Line on Tuesday, changed the wheels on Wednesday. Its looking good, the 18" RS4 II's are just right, the 19" would have been OTT.

[​IMG]
  4. Spin140

Spin140 Active Member

Looks good, love the alloys.

I'm considering changing the A3 for an A4 avant S-line just negotiating a deal at the moment, how do you find the handling ?