1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy The Lady A Drink!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by necroeire, Oct 11, 2005.

1. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

[Oct 11, 2005]
    A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sun dress, walks into a bar in San Diego. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?"
    The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. But down at the end of the bar, an owl-eyed drunk Gunny Sergeant slammed his hand down on the counter and bellowed, "Give the ballerina a drink!"
    The bartender poured the drink and the woman hugged it down. She turned to the patrons and again pointed around at all of them revealing the same hairy armpit and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?"
    Once again the same Marine slapped his money down on the bar and said, "Give the ballerina another drink!"
    The bartender approached the Marine and said, "I say, old chap, it's not my business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you keep calling her a ballerina?"
    The Gunny replied, "Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to be a ballerina."
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Oct 11, 2005]
    Very good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  4. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[Oct 11, 2005]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif good one
  5. audi5e

audi5e Member

[Oct 12, 2005]
    there goes my lunch! :)