Button on the B pillar, just behind the drivers seat...

Seansy

Reaction score
... is used for what firstly?

Secondly. It's gone walkies. Gutted. Maybe if someone could inform me I can order a new one!

Cheers in advance.

Seán

It turns off the sensors inside the car when you alarm it. Ie if you left the dog in back and need to stop off at a cash point you'd lock the car but don't want him to set off the alarm you'd hit that button before getting out!

It turns the interior motion detector off when you set the alarm. Hit it if you wanna leave ya windows cracked or sunroof open or dog in the car etc.

Its a pile of poo, I mean mine broke off and is made from cheap plastic. Totaly crap.
I have a clifford G5 Alarm so i dont need to use it anyways. Would also like to no were to get a new from as i got a hole there now..

Get one from the scrappie, i believe they are the same on all the Audis....

yep go scrap yard my old polo gti and my girlfriends beetle is exactly the same as my s3

Look under your seat and see if its wondering around there somewhere! Mine was missing when i bought the car and 3 months later i found it behind my drivers seat just underneath! lol

if you left the dog in back and need to stop off at a cash point you'd lock the car but don't want him to set off the alarm you'd hit that button before getting out!

GF will be most pleased when I do this for her benefit when I do the above.

will search the car and if it's not on there, scrappy it is!

Cheers all.

Seán