1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Busy day - lights a plenty

B_FUR Mar 28, 2014

1. B_FUR

B_FUR Active Member Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Had the day off so made the most of it and got round to fitting new lights, interior and exterior.

First off massive thanks to Trups for quick delivery of interior white LEDs, make such a difference IMO.

Secondly big thanks to Rastamouse for new headlights, been thinking about them for a while and couldn't resist this time. Top bloke and really pleased with outcome.

Also managed to fit ambient light mod too, and change fog bulbs to Trups ice white ....All in all a busy day but well worth it.

Attached Files:

jdp1962, Molnboman and Sandra like this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Sounds like you have had a really good successful day. All jobs well done. :) x

3. s3_trev

s3_trev Northern Ireland Gold Supporter Team Brill Red Audi S3

Looks well. You any more details on the ice white fogs?

4. ruairi83

ruairi83 Well-Known Member Team Sepang quattro Audi A4 Black Edition

Very nice
    Mate.

5. B_FUR

What do you want to know mate. Trups (EM Tuning) on here can sort you out with them. Really good colour match for LED

6. ash1809

ash1809 Member

Hi mate what headlights are they? where did you but them from? thanks

7. B_FUR

They're devil eyes, bought them from member on here. About £250 brand new I think, really pleased with them, I would say with uprated bulbs they're as good as halogens IMO, I know projector lenses have had a slating before but I think these are very good. Really pleased with them.... Plus LEDs look awesome ;)

8. s3_trev

Do you have a pic of them maybe? Just wondering are they an actual bulb or a cluster of LEDs?

9. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Trups Ice white fogs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They are awsome

B_FUR likes this.
  10. unitzero

unitzero Bagged B7 170 TDI Avant Audi A4 Black Edition

Trups's lights are great. Really impressed with mine

11. B_FUR

Cheers Mac

Yep Trups is the man when it comes to lights

12. s3_trev

Thanks Macdoon, are they bulbs or LED clusters?

13. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

No pal, they are Trups Ice White Bulbs, best I have used, brilliant white as you can see they well matched my old B7 OEM xenons

14. Rastamouse

Rastamouse Welsh Audi Nut

Car looks good mate, glad u like the lights.they look brighter in the pics than they did on my car! What were the bulbs that I left in like? Can't remember which ones I had in there!

15. B_FUR

Cheers mate, one of the bulbs didn't work so swopped them both out for Philips diamond vision. I'm surprised how bright they are tbh. Thanks again bud