Bustling Friday - Car plans for weekend?

KudoWarrior

Reaction score
I'm on here most days, either messaging or lurking, but today I've noticed quite a few posters in the B8 area;
Weekend mode already on for many I guess!

Just thought I'd start a thread to see what mods/changes/additions etc people were making on their cars this fine weekend?

I'll start off with my....thorough vacuum, wash, scrub, dry, polish, polish again and general all round clean of my car. Followed by NOT parking under any trees.
Also adding some s-line heat resistant stickers to my newly painted calipers.

What about you?

sounds productive :)
due to funds I am going to drive on a very loud seized caliper and ripped control arm bushing and do no mods.. music up as ignorance is bliss! and caliper is being sorted wednesday any way :)

Wish my STVBEK splitter would paint and fit itself for free haha

sounds productive :)
music up as ignorance is bliss! and caliper is being sorted wednesday any way :)

hahaha I love listening to music but I also just love listening to the way the car sounds, also allows me to see if anything is up.
Splitter should be a fun job to do, get your man to help!

I'll be going to work for the next 2 days......:unhappy:
Thanks for bringing that up.

That sucks! But that just means you'll have time off at some point when I'm working ;)

It's going to be raining here all weekend. :(

It's times like that which make me think about getting a car cover or wish I had a garage! The rain is so "hard".

How about a nice wax or sealant instead of the second round of polishing? Lock in the goodness.

How about a nice wax or sealant instead of the second round of polishing? Lock in the goodness.
My bad, I meant to say "Gloss protection" for the second round of polishing. For basically what you said above ;)

Reactions: scotty76
Plan for my weekend, 12hour night shifts at work. Oh well, suppose it give my fresh tints time to harden off. :yes:

Reactions: Ant138
I only have un-car plans this wekeend.

Unless driving to Sussex to visit family on Sunday counts. No, didn't think so. :(

Last edited:
Not much planned for the car this weekend, as likewise the weather isnt great! .. So maybe some car related shopping online!

Last edited:
Nothing much planned for the car other than a road trip from Lincolnshire to the Capital for the Virgin Money London Marathon this weekend!

#Mondayisgoingtohurt!

Nothing much planned for the car other than a road trip from Lincolnshire to the Capital for the Virgin Money London Marathon this weekend!

#Mondayisgoingtohurt!

Nice. Good luck buddy!

Wash and Wax if weather stays dry?????

Yea, the weather is quite crappy this weekend. If you can find a dry couple of hours then the wax and clean will laugh at the rain droplets on the car ;)

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Having my rears tinted, steady stream of modding for the next few months starts today.

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Yeah exhaust next then springs, filter and revo then new wheels, pulley and finished

Reactions: Bristle Hound and V6 Quatt
Yeah exhaust next then springs, filter and revo then new wheels, pulley and finished
Not much then :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Me? As usual, just looking at the brochure and counting down the days ...

Reminds me, got to ring Audi CS on Monday to see if there's any update on my order

Sounds more then it is, revo pulley and filter same day, springs and exhaust same week with any luck and wheels the next week. Hope to have it all done in a month, wife willing lol

I have been looking at wheels after about a million I found my perfect wheels. I would post a photo but do not know how on here

Reminds me, got to ring Audi CS on Monday to see if there's any update on my order

Still waiting!? How long has I been now?

Sounds more then it is, revo pulley and filter same day, springs and exhaust same week with any luck and wheels the next week. Hope to have it all done in a month, wife willing lol

I have been looking at wheels after about a million I found my perfect wheels. I would post a photo but do not know how on here

Nice nice. I've got a few rounds of works to do across the next year. Need to keep telling myself that I need to stagnate then so it isn't too much in one go.

For the pic, just copy the url of the alloys and then click on the little image in the post area and it will let you paste the url.

I love these wheels.

Reactions: Blackwhite
@KudoWarrior did you get the car washed and sealed up?

The sand rain has been here so the car's covered in it. More rain due so just going to leave it for now.

Trial fitted my spacers fitted 12mm on the front just need to order some 15mm for the rear now.

I love these wheels.

haha have you fitted them yet on your car?

View attachment 56959

@KudoWarrior - Ordered March 18 & have BW19, so far. Just wanted to check if there's been any progress since I last hassled Audi CS ;) :D

:D I only waited a week and a half for the dealership to deliver mine and it felt like an eternity; I feel for you!

@KudoWarrior did you get the car washed and sealed up?

The sand rain has been here so the car's covered in it. More rain due so just going to leave it for now.

I did indeed, it was a long 2 hours but to be honest I REALLY enjoyed it. That may change after I do it for the 10th time but still, was quite nice to get it looking spotless (did get some white spots from one of the products but I think I figured out why for next time).
Water and rain just stream off :D

No but they are being ordered, concave for me.