Burger Meet!

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
A few of us are meeting for a burger tonight, this will be a burger and a beer! No reason expect its a dam good burger, trust me you will not be disappointed. I would have called it an Audi meet, but Nick had a small issue with his RS4 and a deer! lets just say tow truck was needed! So to be nice to Nick, its a burger meet!

Any ways it is here http://www.nelsonsdiner.co.uk/

7pm

Well Nickelvery will be there minus his RS4, i believe he is coming in a Boxster! Might take some eggs he he! And Dave the original S3 hater will also be coming in his remapped A3(aka bucket loads of torque!) Anyone, anyone

As much as i'd love to make it tonight, man flu has taken hold of me and i'm sure i have only hours to live....You know how bad man flu can be guys!

But have a good one tonight guys and try and avoid the Deer jokes when Nick arrives!

As much as i'd love to make it tonight, man flu has taken hold of me and i'm sure i have only hours to live....You know how bad man flu can be guys!

But have a good one tonight guys and try and avoid the Deer jokes when Nick arrives!

Deer jokes...would we do that! :)

Long story short - Burgers good - Nick tries his best to kill himself whilst driving...

/miss daisy

Long story short - Burgers good - Nick tries his best to kill himself whilst driving...

/miss daisy

Burgers where great, I feel that Dave choose the wrong burger! Empire all the way! :) See below..

DSC00452.jpg

As the first Annual Berkshire & Hampshire Burger meet, we had a good turn up! :) ok a Boxster with silver trim is poor Nick, sort it out! :blahblah1:

DSC00453.jpg

2x S3's, one A3 on steriods and a Boxster!

As for Nick's driving, them local boys do like a some back road action!

Next location George & Dragon, Wargrave or is it Bell & Dragon? :shrug:

/miss daisy also/