1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. audi-pricey

audi-pricey Member

i am new to site so dont really know if this is posted in the right place, just wondering i have got a 2004 a3 tdi and its got split grill i wanted to put the 05-07 bumper with the big grill can i do this or will they not fit
    thanks

2. just017

just017 Member

I think from split grill to Single grill you need new hood and wings but it can be done easily if you have these. You can get them cheap from brekers and eBay and sell yours for similar to what you buy the new ones for

3. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

4. audi-pricey

audi-pricey Member

o dear i will have to look in to see how much that going cost with all the spraying and getting it fitted fort you could just swap bumpers

5. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

it does mount up n cost, also TBH there is little demand or resale value in the old shaped bonnet & bumper especially if its standard & not s-line.

6. audi-pricey

audi-pricey Member

thanks mate that post has help me loads now i know what i have got to look for i will have to look round to see if i can get the same colour to keep the cost down

7. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

True, sold my old bonnet for £10 and the bumper/grille/fogs for £40 on the bay.

8. audi-pricey

audi-pricey Member

is there a forsale section on the forum

9. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

10. audi-pricey

audi-pricey Member

thanks mate i know people will have ago at me for being lazy and not looking

11. audi-pricey

audi-pricey Member

i have been looking and it seams that no one does 05-on new bumper any one got any ideas or even 1 forsale if in blue would be great
    thanks