Bumper/bonnet advice please.

Anthony88

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've recently purchased an a3 sport and decided i wanted the front end to have the s3 bumper. Anyways, without hesitation i bought one that came up on the bay. My problem is i'm unsure as to what bonnet is used on the s3 as i have messaged numerous sellers on ebay asking if the bonnet there selling fits the s3 and they all say no. Also the same problem ive encountered trying to buy some fog lights. So my question is, which bonnet (part number would be great) from what year will fit this bumper? Many thanks.

My bumper to clarify which model i'm going to be replicating.

Yeah just look for bonnet that is from 2005 to 2008 , I'm doing same conversion on my car and I'm still looking for a bonnet as that sell to fast ... The fog lights should be the circle one I bought a S line fog lights 05-08 also it did say they fit A3 and A4.

I looked for ages and couldn't get a bonnet, ended up getting the premium insurance quality bonnet from eurocarparts for £135 (search for discount codes)

Yeah you could get it from Eurocarparts , but they are not genuine , and they are not the same quality as original bonnet , I prefer waiting for the right on to come up .

Ill wait couple weeks more , and if I dont have it , going to get that from eurocarparts . I saw it now and the price is £160 . Ill need to get some discount . lol . Have you got a pic of your car ?

I ended up waiting 5 months. It was £160 when I got it, but found a good discount code.
I'll try and get a photo. Doesn't work on mobile

Cheers for the replies everyone. Really is much appriciated. I had considered getting one of those insurance quality ones to be hhonest. Il give it another few weeks for one to pop up. If anyone has any progress pics of their conversion id be interested in seeing them.

Don't have pics as I've just bought everything . I found a bonnet near me .. lucky me . :) , i've started to put everything together to see how it will look but the weather is not that good and doing in slowly .