1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bum Scan

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by L1 HCS, Nov 12, 2010.

1. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Oct 10, 2006
    [FONT=&quot]Last night, my friends went to a Gentlemans Club. One of the boys wanted to impress the rest of us, so he pulled out a £10 note.

When the dancer came over, my friend licked the £10 note and stuck it to her bum cheek!

Not to be outdone, another friend pulls out a £20 note. He called the girl back, licks the £20 note, and sticks it to her other bum cheek.

In another attempt to impress the rest of us, my third friend pulls out a £50 note and calls the girl over, and licks the £50 note. I'm worried about the way things are going, but fortunately, he just stuck it to one of her bum cheeks again.

My relief was short-lived.

Seeing the way things are going, the girl races over to me. Now everyone's attention is focused on me,and the girl is egging me on to try to top the £50. My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet.

What could I do?

The man in me took over!

I got out my ATM card, swiped it down the crack of her bum, grabbed the eighty pounds, and left!!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

Feb 25, 2010