1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Anyone know whether the fog light & number plate light bulbs form the B7 will fit the B8

Cheers

Mac

2. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Monsoon Gold Supporter Audi A5 Black Edition TDi

Number plate one's should fit Mac, don't know about fog lights. Maybe check to see if the standard one's are the same type, if so they should be ok. I think.

3. Macdoon

Cheers John, returning mine to near standard is a pain, so many mods to remove lol.

4. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Monsoon Gold Supporter Audi A5 Black Edition TDi

No probs Mac. If some of the stuff fits the b8 it'll save you a few ££££'s. :thumbsup:

Macdoon likes this.
  5. t8ups

t8ups Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Mac.

sorry I never got back to you.

are your plate lights the Whole units? if so they wont fit in a B8.

your fogs are H11 and will fit into a B8 pre facelift.

Trups

6. Macdoon

Thanks Trups, the post to you pal was about the interior led bulbs, good news about the fogs, so just need to sort out plate lights

7. Macdoon

Thanks Trups, the post to you pal was about the interior led bulbs, good news about the fogs, so just need to sort out plate lights

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014