1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BULB HELP

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Peterhendo, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Peterhendo

Peterhendo Member

Hey guys i recently drove past the same car as me a a3 it had white lights hid kit maybe iam clueless as ther is so many different bulbs and kits for the car some are illegal i have bin told i just want good vision and something that looks great for the car any suggestions cheers
  2. JRock247

JRock247 Member

I to was looking to improve the light output at night on my A3. So I recently purchased some Philips Diamond Vision bulbs which are brilliant! They give a great whit light and give a much higher light output, just like having xenons! There about £30 for a pair but worth every penny, trust me!

You didn't drive past me did you? lol
  3. Peterhendo

Peterhendo Member

I live on the wirral so probs not but yea they sound good do i need others for highh beam?
  4. Aidy06

Aidy06 Member

Speak to forum member t8ups on here, he provides bulbs at a good price
  5. Peterhendo

Peterhendo Member

Just messaged him then see what he says cheers
  6. Aidy06

Aidy06 Member

Im sure you will be happy with the price and quality, I've just fitted some I bought from him. I changed main and dipped beam, side lights and the fogs. Makes a big difference