1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build week to delivery time?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by little_wing, Jun 9, 2005.

1. little_wing

little_wing Member

[Jun 9, 2005]
    Well, after lurking here for longer than I care to admit, I've finally got a build week of 26 (w/c 20th June) for my 3.2 DSG S-Line Sportback.

How long was it between build week and delivery for your cars? Dealer is being a bit vague, and I have some longish drives coming up in mid July that I'd love to have the new car available for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers,

-Lou
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[Jun 9, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Well, after lurking here for longer than I care to admit, I've finally got a build week of 26 (w/c 20th June) for my 3.2 DSG S-Line Sportback.

How long was it between build week and delivery for your cars? Dealer is being a bit vague, and I have some longish drives coming up in mid July that I'd love to have the new car available for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers,

-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi and welcome.

Std. time seems to be 2-3 weeks from build week to delivery.
  4. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[Jun 9, 2005]
    Mine was 2 weeks after build week if I remember correctly.
  5. imported_hburnett

imported_hburnett Guest

[Jun 10, 2005]
    Alright for some... I haven't even placed an order yet (still waiting on test drive) and have been quoted 16-18wks for SportBack order-delivery. Something tells me I'll be riding around in a hire Focus/Astra for a bit!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif