1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Week now confirmed for my S3

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Highwayman, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Highwayman

Highwayman Member

[Feb 26, 2008]
    Hi there, I'm new to the forum, as I have recently placed an order for an S3 and was recommended you guys (and gals ;)) by someone at MotorSportVision. Just thought that I would introduce myself on the proper forum (tried the newbie section, but not a lot of interest...)

I currently have an A3 2.0TDi Sport on a company lease, plus a modded Fiat Coupe 20VT for weekends:icon_thumright: (running 300+bhp!). The lease car needs to be returned in June, so I started my hunt for a replacement early, and ended up deciding to buy an S3, as it was the car that I really wanted, but was too pricey with company car tax :faint:. The Coupe will have to go to replace it, but I think that's a small sacrifice to pay for having an S3 on the drive!

I've just been in contact with my dealer, and apparently my car is being built next week, and should be with them in April. The only problem is that I don't hand the A3 back until June, so I have a long wait until I can actually collect it :blownose:. Oh well, I guess that I'll have to get used to the idea, and hope that the dealer stores it safely for me...

By the way, I've gone for a Sprint Blue with silver grey/black alcantara, Symphony, BOSE and flat-bottomed MFSW.

Phil
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 20, 2014]

3. jamiekip

jamiekip Guest

[Feb 26, 2008]
    Welcome - a wealth of information in here!
    Great car.... in the best colour ;)
  4. Highwayman

Highwayman Member

[Feb 26, 2008]
    Thanks mate. It had to be Sprint Blue, as that's the colour of my Coupe, and I love it :happy:.

Phil
  5. phantom

phantom On Boost

[Feb 27, 2008]
    I would also go for the phone prep! if your funds can stretch get it put into the arm rest!

p
  6. L60N

L60N Guest

[Feb 27, 2008]
    Welcome to the forum Phil.

Theres a lot of friendly people in here, and a LOT of S3 owners, so you're in good company :icon_thumright:
  7. dipstic

dipstic Member

[Feb 27, 2008]
    Hi and welcome
  8. JohnS3

JohnS3 Active Member

9. Kris

Kris Member

[Feb 27, 2008]
    Welcome ..... good colour choice btw ;)
  10. Highwayman

Highwayman Member

[Feb 27, 2008]
    Thanks for the warm welcome :hi:

Phantom - I have no need for the phone kit, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Phil
  11. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Feb 27, 2008]
    Welcome. 300bhp in the fwd Fiat, handling is ***** on those as it is. hahha
  12. Highwayman

Highwayman Member

[Feb 27, 2008]
    Not with the mods that I have :eyebrows:! It has been known to embarass some rather fast cars on track... There are quite a few with more than 400 bhp that would shame some very exotic machinery, and have.

Phil