1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Time for the S3?

rosswylie Jan 2, 2007

1. rosswylie

rosswylie New Member

I have been given build week 3 for my S3 and was wondering if anyone knows how long to expect to wait before the car is delivered, I am growing impatient already!! :)

2. MattW

MattW Finding Reverse Team Navarra

IIRC 3 weeks from build.

3. alanjonesbath

alanjonesbath VAGOwners.co.uk

My A3 had build week 48 last year, and it arrived at the dealers during the week begining 18th Dec, so about 3 weeks sounds about right.

4. rosswylie

rosswylie New Member

Ok thanks for that,

I had been told that it could be up to 6 weeks after the build date which would be painfull!

5. Mikey

Mikey Member

i was recently told my A3 SLINE build date was week 2 and the dealer should have my car 2 weeks after this, not sure if its any longer for S3's?

6. klauster

klauster Well-Known Member

my s3 was build week 51 and my dealers says I should have it next week :)

7. JohnS3

JohnS3 Active Member

Mine was build week 51 too. Dealers think end of this or early next week for delivery.

8. giblets46

giblets46 Member

My car was officially ordered on the 15th December, I popped into the stealers the week before and they looked up the delivery dates,and appeared that it was dependent on the engine, withthe 1.9tdi being a longer wait than the 2.0tdi. however, not sure when mine will be ready, but guessing late march early april.
    Stuck with a crappy 307 Hdi until then!