Build Date for S3 Brought Forward

L33TAY

Reaction score
Had a call from the dealer today regarding build week of my S3.

Originally had build week 8, and wanted delivery on 1st March, clearly this would not have happened so was a pit peaved.

Got a call today stating that it has been brought forward to week 4, so they have guaranteed it will be with me for March 1st, which is nice.:icon_thumright:

The wait is starting to get to me now, as i'm sure it is to all that are waiting for their's!!!

Not long now tho :jump:

Me too mate. I have had faster sentences go by while I've been in HMP Barlinnie. Brutal pal. Pure brutal ah kid ye not.

i'm driving a A3 1.9D Auto with 101000 miles on the clock at the moment until the new toy arrives, so as you can imagine the sooner that goes the better!!!

Its like driving Miss Daisy:keule:

L33TAY said:
Got a call today stating that it has been brought forward to week 4, so they have guaranteed it will be with me for March 1st, which is nice.:icon_thumright:

My build/delivery got delayed and the dealer didnt even call me! I had to call them to find out what's going on.

The last I heard was a wk 4 build. Will give them a call tomorrow to see if I'm lucky enough to get it brought forward to wk 3.

L33TAY said:
i'm driving a A3 1.9D Auto with 101000 miles on the clock at the moment until the new toy arrives, so as you can imagine the sooner that goes the better!!!

Its like driving Miss Daisy:keule:
mine's just arrived in the country (australia) and im in the final week or 1.5 weeks of waiting...!!!
you think your current car is bad, i'm still driving around mum's 2000 corolla hatchback... in red

boggysv said:
My build/delivery got delayed and the dealer didnt even call me! I had to call them to find out what's going on.

The last I heard was a wk 4 build. Will give them a call tomorrow to see if I'm lucky enough to get it brought forward to wk 3.

If you get your consigmnent number from the dealer you can call Audi customer service and they can look up your cars progress for you, right up to arriving at the docks in the UK. No more waiting for lazy dealers to call you back. What they can't do is tell you how long it will take to get from there to the dealers as that is in the hands of a third party transport company. HTH.

Mine 'was' build week 8 and brought to bw4 too... or so I was told last night by the sales guy.