Build date and collection

Nick1989

Reaction score
This subject may well have already been covered buuuuuut I don't fancy trawling through the forum to find it :p lazy I know. Any way, is anyone able to explain how long from the build week it will be until the dealer will have m car ready for collection? I've been given a build week 26. Which I believe is the end of June, but am unsure when the car will be ready for me. Any help would be great!
Thanks in advance

Nick

Officially around 4 weeks from the point at which it leaves the factory (usually towards the end of your build week) to arriving at the dealer. If your build week stays at the end of June you should expect to receive your car end of July. Recently there were a lot of Sportbacks that made it to dealers within 2 weeks of leaving the factory, so you never know!

Oh cracking I was expecting like 6-8 weeks so anything less than that ill be chuffed with! Seems like I've been waiting a lifetime for it! I'm so impatient as well haha

Cheers for the quick reply!

Put order in for A3 sportback Jan 9th build date given was week nineteen have been informed car ready to pick up on the Sat 18th May

Reactions: Gweneira
Put order in for A3 sportback Jan 9th build date given was week nineteen have been informed car ready to pick up on the Sat 18th May

Cool, another round of pics. The time will fly in and you will soon have a nice big permanent grin on your face. :) x

Paid deposit for mine 15th April, was built the following week, is at the dealers now and picking up Saturday! Was due to be a demo car but now has my name on it!

A3 S Line 1.4TFSI, glacier white, comfort pack, B&O. Will be gutted to say goodbye to the A5 black edition but don't use it enough to warrant so much of a car!

Thanks Sandra, I don't know about pictures as I am an old fart still trying to live his youth but might give it a try