Buckets challenge?

Link works fine for me.

Ahh, you may need to sign into the site/forum to access the thread.

Anyways, here's what they look like.

IMG_5701.jpg

Although they're for the Corsa VXR, they still look pretty good :thumbsup:

sorry guys, maybe you do need to sign in, he wants 1000 for them

and isnt it annoying they are standard on a chav chariot corsa VXR but ££££££££££ on the options list at Audi!

I know, I almost bought a Corsa VXR just for the Recaro's

My mates sister has these in her vxr, Id quite happily have the standard seats, Couldn't imagine driving a long journey in them as there so stiff. No word of a lie, I had 120 quid makro bucket seats in an old car and they were alot comfier.

Ps. They still looking amazing!

I agree.

My mate had these in his vxr and they do look good, but are the hardest and flimsiest seats I have sat in!

i just couldn't live with myself knowing I had something from a Vauxhall in my car. Mind you if you were that bothered about having buckets in your car, then you may as well buy a Corsar VXR, strip the seats out and chuck away the rest of the cr@p they were wrapped in...

i just couldn't live with myself knowing I had something from a Vauxhall in my car. Mind you if you were that bothered about having buckets in your car, then you may as well buy a Corsar VXR, strip the seats out and chuck away the rest of the cr@p they were wrapped in...

same... they are VAUXHALL (recaro) bucket seats.. i would **** me off when i have to admit it to people... plus the bolsters look pretty cack on them too... wouldnt rather the CS