BUCKET SEATS

Sticking my neck out here - I don't get how you can single someone out, rip their pride and joy to pieces, claim everything that persons done is a joke, then simply brush it off as a joke.
Seems you're happy to provoke, wind someone up, watch them pop and then claim they are over reacting as it was all a huge joke at that persons expense.

Not fair TBH - this place is meant to be about sharing information, finding out what other people are doing with their cars, gaining knowledge, communicating with others that are passionate about their cars.
Not ripping someone to pieces for fun.

Just my opinion

don't be silly Jamie! Were you up late last night???? bad dreams? wet the bed? :sob:

Hippo-Yawn.jpg

Must have been the brie I had before going to bed eh ;)

lmao, lol

Do you think they do these in hippo size
Teeth_Whitening_System.jpg

I'd have a face like that if I saw a hippo done this to my mate

hippo%2Bsquash.jpg

I'm just wondering why that Lion is sniffing the elephants Butt, Perv

Jamie's into dogging(even if it is an elephant & Lions) Animal farm lover, lol

You do realise you now have to sell one seat to Jamie & one to Sohrob or you're gonna be accused of Bucket Seat teasing

BST - Bucket Seat Teasing :haha:

You just couldn't script it lol, quality.

I'm just wondering why that Lion is sniffing the elephants Butt, Perv

Jamie's into dogging(even if it is an elephant & Lions) Animal farm lover, lol

It's worse than that... he's eating the elephants butt, i thought it might be your thing given your passion for getting smothered by hippo's!
:puke2:

BST - Bucket Seat Teasing :haha:

You just couldn't script it lol, quality.

At last someone with some sense, humour, lol, actually I think Jamie's come round to it now, pheewwwww nearly started yawning again, lol

It's worse than that... he's eating the elephants butt, i thought it might be your thing given your passion for getting smothered by hippo's!
:puke2:

Nah mate its me new diet, lose 40 kilo's in 5 seconds flat, scuse the punt, may require slight stint in hospital but amazing weight loss

weightwatchers.jpg

Thankfully - after reading through this the mood has lightened.

Its all about context people - unfortunatley or fortunatley depending on how you look at it we're all entitled to our opinions. I personally cant comprehend taking a £30k car to bits, but understand some people may want to. End of story.

Its easy to type a post and then someone else take it out of context, some se it as curiosity, some see it as pish taking. Probably why smiley's where created.

It always helps to read your post back through.

Also as a user of a few other forums, (and the ones that I know people are implying) I also do not want starting a them and us debate over this forum is better than than one - it helps no one and just causes fritction and distain - so please give order- afertall the more forums there are the greater the benefits for all.

when I saw reapers name I was looking for the padlock. As he says smiles are there to show tongue in cheek or in this case head up butt :blush:

At least get his name right ***, I mean K are you stupid or something

Its Moderator, lol

& I think you'll find most of my posts inject a form of humour with an LOL or LMAO in which denotes very clearly its a joke, take it as they see fit but I'm very clear on my intention

But from the dozens of posts I add a day there are still a fair few I actually help & advise on so its not all a joke to me, but TBH, I'd rather be laughing everyday than being a Victor Meldrew, dont you think, no matter how life is for you there's always someone worse, I mean look at Peter Andre he's got Jordan whose been the local bike for just about everyone

I personally cant comprehend taking a £30k car to bits, but understand some people may want to. End of story.

This was my thinking, I was shuddering in my chair with visions of S3 entrails lying on some ones garage floor.:scared2:
I just dont understand it, not in the least, but that doesnt mean its wrong.

There are some people that dont get why you would buy an AUDI at all, so I can appreciate the extremes of taste and judgement in car choice and what you do with it when you get it home.

Mate of mine thinks that remaps are a waste of money because it doesnt `add value` to the car.
Personally I think he is a boring fart and needs more petrol in his vains.

cheers
Paul

right, N, you & me
M-AVERY-DESIGNS---SANDRA-HANDBAG-20460364356.jpg

at dawn!!! :):):)

lmao, classic, lol, more style & colour than these fags, lol

handbags.jpg

This was my thinking, I was shuddering in my chair with visions of S3 entrails lying on some ones garage floor.:scared2:
I just dont understand it, not in the least, but that doesnt mean its wrong.

Mate of mine thinks that remaps are a waste of money because it doesnt `add value` to the car.
Personally I think he is a boring fart and needs more petrol in his vains.

cheers
Paul

Nooooooo man, blasphemy, an audi without a remap is like prince charles without his ears, then again thats not such a bad thing for him, but when you've got Mister Ed as your Mrs then whose worrying about your ears lol

mister_ed_talking_horse.jpg

But why's it need to be petrol in your veins, I mean check that derv R8, feck me that can fly almost & its quicker than the petrol one isnt it.

But why's it need to be petrol in your veins, I mean check that derv R8, feck me that can fly almost & its quicker than the petrol one isnt it.

Damn straight, those tractors are geting fast these days...:)

Well this thread has gone a bit wild since last night!

It annoys me a bit that people are quick to jump in to protect Alex without knowing the full story. It annoys me more that NHN has been accused of jealousy so many times of this forum! Mainly by Alex actually, but others too.

Just incase any one is interested in bucket seats. This is the reply i got about some....

Hi Ashley

Thank you for you enquiry. The Sportster CS seats available from Recaro are actually slightly different to that of the originally fitted Audi A3 seats, but are in fact a popular option for Audi owners. Please see the attached link for information and images of the seat we can supply:

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/productdetail.asp?pid=619&type=s&appgrpid=&appid=&rid=22

The side airbag options are considerably more expensive, but if you opt not to have the airbag option, we can supply the seats without them and just use resistor wires to fool your dashboard into believing there are airbags present, to avoid any warning lights. The prices are as follows:

2x Recaro Sportster CS (non-SAB) in Ambla Leather / Dinamica Black = £1560
2x Baseframes for Audi A3 = £246
2x Resistor Wires = £30
TOTAL = £1836

2x Recaro Sportster CS (SAB) in Ambla Leather / Dinamica Black = £1950
2x Baseframes for Audi A3 = £246
2x Resistor Wires = £30
TOTAL = £2226

Please let us know what year your A3 is, as the baseframes are different for certain years. We can also offer a discount on the baseframes if you have one of the older A3 models.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Joe
Capital Seating

Good luck Ash, personally I'd go buy the S3 with them already, lol

Well this thread has gone a bit wild since last night!

It annoys me a bit that people are quick to jump in to protect Alex without knowing the full story. It annoys me more that NHN has been accused of jealousy so many times of this forum! Mainly by Alex actually, but others too.

Jealousy is certainly not one of my traits Staz, it just makes them feel a better person to say it & doesnt bother me in the slightest, but image replies is one of my traits, here's another, lol

n157077.jpg

Anyway moving on.

Ohh can I play?

yawn.jpg

Staz - I never implied NHN was jealous - I just didn't feel the need for the bashing Alex seemed to be getting - that's all!
The written word can be easily misinterpreted and maybe that's what happened here eh!

Jamie you really shouldnt post up your own photos, maybe a combover is in order, eg.

10750.jpg

Now if thats not fecking funny then what is, lol

& if brad pitt can do it then why cant anyone else:

funny_418.jpg

Lol i cant be bothered spending that much, i decided sunday i'll put the money towards a apartment or house in a few weeks. I want a s3 but insurance is too much :( lol So next year :)

Good luck Ash, personally I'd go buy the S3 with them already, lol

:haha:
'small minded giants'

Jealousy is certainly not one of my traits Staz, it just makes them feel a better person to say it & doesnt bother me in the slightest, but image replies is one of my traits, here's another, lol

n157077.jpg

Anyway moving on.

haha :)
Ohh can I play?

yawn.jpg

Staz - I never implied NHN was jealous - I just didn't feel the need for the bashing Alex seemed to be getting - that's all!
The written word can be easily misinterpreted and maybe that's what happened here eh!

No I didn't mean you Jamie, you're an ASN legend, I have nothing against you. But I don't mean just this thread though either mate.

It's difficult to explain yourself on this forum sometimes because the whole forum concept is fragmented. I'd like to explain the reasons behind the whole Alex thing but I'd have to trawl through months of threads to get my point across, and most of it went in that thread that Alex himself deleted anyway.

My work environment relies on massive amounts of banter, which NHN brings in bounds, but others just don't get it and take offense. Which kind of spoils it for them but then also for those that just want to have a joke. As you say, it's all about interpretation.

PMSL - is that 'Brad' one real????

Jamie you really shouldnt post up your own photos, maybe a combover is in order, eg.

10750.jpg

Now if thats not fecking funny then what is, lol

& if brad pitt can do it then why cant anyone else:

funny_418.jpg

Unfortunately i totally missed any of Alex's threads as i didn't come on here for a while. From what i recall in the past he was awaiting delivery of his S3 and in the meantime driving his dad's Gallardo (who owns a car dealership). I think that's correct? It's very easy to take cheap shots at a young lad with money to throw around like that.

Personally it does seem ever so slightly obscene to blow money on a car like that then gut it and replace everything. I think it's fair to say that is a case of more money than sense. Might as well have put a bit more thought into it and gone for a basic S3 as a blank canvas and added to it.

I've never been into modification. The furthest i'd go is exhaust, filters and spacers.
Never would i knock anyone for modifying a car as a hobby though...You pay your money and take your choice!
I just think that when the car itself isn't exciting and quick enough anymore... Get something else instead of turning it into something it was never meant to be and destroying the resale value.

Just to finish... I think people shouldn't be so precious and take offence over something as shallow as car modification. I mean really, who cares? Each to their own eh!

Paul.

Alex's own car... alex's money... he can do whatever he wants with it and no one should cuss him for it really.
This is a forum and people can question and debate why, how and when but not slate them for it... :sign_unfair:

Personally i'd love to strip out the S3 to see the difference in performance... if i didnt need those rear seats as much!!!
If i had the money... if i had the money.. if only i had the money... if.. oohhh i hate recession!

Both of you are demonstrating my point exactly! Everyone just makes assumptions that we're taking cheap shots at a lad with money as if we're jealous of the fact we he has money!

And yes Ali it's his car and he can do what he wants with it. No one has questioned that at all.

No no no i aint calling being you jealous mate... i'd only call you jealous if you drove a K plate 1.2 Corsa and then slated a guy. Only saying that because when "I" had a K plate 1.2 Corsa i use to be sooo envious of people driving big fast cars... was natural to feel abit jealous then... but you and i own an equal car to him so jealous you and i ain't.

I remember the old thread and poor guy took it to heart other peoples comments and made an outburst... rightly so because i just felt sorry for the dude taking all that from various other people. Just felt then... that other people should leave him be because his car... his money... his ideas. Thats all.

And Leon... your sig pic always gets me into trouble at work when my collegues see it... they think i'm on naughty website! :faint:

And Leon... your sig pic always gets me into trouble at work when my collegues see it... they think i'm on naughty website! :faint:

It's the best sig on ASN that's for sure lol

Lets not get airing an opinion on some one's actions mixed up with jealousy. One of my dad's best mates is a multi millionaire and he refuses to buy new cars and hates anything flash or excessive. He'd have a heart attack and slag the kid off to high heaven for spending £30K+ on a car then gutting it....And it definitely wouldn't be due to jealousy. More due to disgust.

Personally i don't give a flying **** either way. You lot could paint your S3's flourescent pink, convert it into a limo and install a toilet in the back and i'd wish you all the best....

Personally i don't give a flying **** either way. You lot could paint your S3's flourescent pink, convert it into a limo and install a toilet in the back and i'd wish you all the best....

Alle the best in trying to get out your straight jacket and padded room :wacko:

Now where did I put my car keys, lol

head_up_arse.jpg

Wouldnt be same without at least one today

chicken-picture1.gif

Show us ur a man(not literally mind you), post it back up u tart, lmao

Hahaha, it seemed such a good idea at the time, but I don't want to upset the mod's, I'll find a substitute....

lol jamie i want to knowwhat the photo was i missed it. funny how the thread gone from bucket seats - to you and nigel having a picture war lol