BT Sport TV

​Have just installed on my ipad/iphone. :) thanks for the reminder Spooky. :) x

Can you get the app to work Sandra Ipad/iphone? I cannot login, will leave it till tomorrow then give BT a ring.

Anyone else got this working?

Can you get the app to work Sandra Ipad/iphone? I cannot login, will leave it till tomorrow then give BT a ring.

Anyone else got this working?

its working fine, i had to wait for a comfirmation of email and account number. They probably very busy. :) x

Reactions: Ghost
Got mine working on iPad and iPhone very good quality picture too. Can't wait for premier league to start

Reactions: Sandra
Yes Sandra, they are very very busy...Bt have just hit the one million milestone

Its a nice little addition by Bt. As we all know, they are going to be hosting the motogp next season so that is a bonus, if you are into football and rugby there is plenty of viewing. I have sky, but this is something extra and the quality of the picture is excellent on my ipad/iphone. :) x

Reactions: Sandra
I found out yesterday we are now getting the BT channels free with Virgin Media too (they have a similar phone and iPad App), ESPN has been good for the past couple of years so it's good to have that again too now BT and Virgin are working together. Like Sandra we also have Sky - I usually cancel over the summer but this year it was worth every penny for the Ashes. I do like it when we beat the Aussies!!

I just activated BT Sport on my ipad, and I'm not even with BT! lol

Not bad for free.

Does anyone know if there's a limit on how many devices I can use at once?

So of your not with BT you have had to pay for a subscription then ?

Nope, my parents are on BT, I set up their internet. Seems to be a promo on atm for BT broadband users, so I registered all my mobile devices for free, since my parents won't be using it! Can stream on ipad and iphone at the same time viewing different channels, just need to test more than 2 devices before I register all my family's devices! ;)

Nope, my parents are on BT, I set up their internet. Seems to be a promo on atm for BT broadband users, so I registered all my mobile devices for free, since my parents won't be using it! Can stream on ipad and iphone at the same time viewing different channels, just need to test more than 2 devices before I register all my family's devices! ;)

Nice. I did the same with my parents SKY. Problem with sky is the iPad won't allow you to beam it onto Apple TV and watch it ont big Tele

Well, I can confirm it works on 3 separate devices with the one account, but it's also ****, it's got server problems, took me 10 minutes to log back on!

I'm thinking about moving my broadband to BT in order to get BT sport for free. Anyone else done so, was it quick and painless?