1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BT Install S4 Cab

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by JMHS4, Sep 28, 2007.

1. JMHS4

JMHS4 New Member

[Sep 28, 2007]
    First post on an excellent site.:icon_thumright:

Have been searching the site for advice on up grading from symphony II to RNS-E with 6 cd changer in the glovebox and bluetooth and found some great advice, thanks very much. Its all going ahead, just waiting for the plug and play leads from Kufatech (been waiting 3 weeks!) before install can begin.

Anyway, does anyone know where the factory fit BT module would go in the cab. I have seen the site showing the retro fit behind the glovebox but not sure if that will be viable when I put in the cd changer. Will there still be enough room?

Help/advice appreciated
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. WHITEY_1

WHITEY_1 Member

4. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Well-Known Member

[Oct 2, 2007]
    The factory fit goes in a plastic box under the left hand front seat. So it would be a seat out, buy the box, etc, etc job - a lot of pain - and totally unnecessary.

Even with the CD changer there's plenty of room behind the glovebox for the BT module - I've got the CD changer and I've retrofitted the BT module behind the glovebox in my previous B6 S4 and my current B7 RS4. And just about every A4/S4/RS4 retrofit on www.navplus.us has done the same...
  5. JMHS4

JMHS4 New Member

[Oct 2, 2007]
    Cheers for the info,

Don't fancy the pain of taking out the seat etc etc, behind the glove box it is!